Azshara will return in Midnight

We’re regressing to the 1800s where people thought actors that portrayed villains were really that evil, and anyone who liked these villainous characters were evil too.

3 Likes

I nowhere said it is confirmed she died two times, but it is what it looks like.

Funny you mention Alleria, she says she “feels like she died twice” she hasn’t died a single time still either.

Also, everyone is speculating here, no need to get so aggressive.

1 Like

Well, i just got chronnicles v4 now, and chronnicles v4 do say she did NOT die on the raid.

So here your theory go, its been 5y i said it was wrong, but finally now it was confirmed i was right for 5y.

Speculation requirt some kind of proofs, thing is, you say like “was she dead in the warbringer, i think so!” ofc you think so, if you would think otherwise it would throw away your theory…so yes speculations but with bias.

i mean god forbid prophetic fluff from a famously consistent group of writers include figurative language, especially as regards something nebulous like death lol. people really seem devoted to putting bees in their bonnets and then griping about being stung, no?

speculation by definition does not require proofs. do you imagine people are going to enjoy talking to you if you only are interested in needlessly asserting yourself about insignificant matters?

1 Like

Of course it does requires proofs, when you speculate you need to make sense of what you speculate about, you need to have ways to make others understand why you have this speculations.

If you just come and say “Ho i got this speculation because…no idea it was just fun” well its more an idea than a speculation then, and good luck for anybody to believe or put credits in ot it.

Her being relevant to the supposed prophecy was just a part of the theory of why i think she show up, she not being the one that will die 3 times doesn’t really change that I believe she will show up.

My speculation was based on the way the warbringers video was framed, simply put. If chronicles confirms she didnt die at the eternal palace then she didn’t die, and thats it, it is fine.

you seem to have a strange and unhelpfully narrow view of what constitutes speculation. if you’re unable to follow along with why madhronir was spitballing in the way that he was, that’s really on you, since it doesn’t seem like anyone else had such difficulty. either way, i don’t really imagine you’re here to engage in fruitful discussion; you seem more preoccupied with more personal concerns

I think what they mean by requiring proof is you have to look at what blizz has done in the past and than try to guess where they are going to take a particular story beat.

And, you know what? That’s totally fair. Speculation isn’t really fun or helpful otherwise. It just falls into pure headcanon at that point

1 Like

I understand that, but you were still wrong by thinking she was part of that theory, and plus you implied she would die a 3rd time in your BIG thoeyr, which mean having her dead, i dont like this idea.

Problem is, i saw this since 5 years now, i remember back in bfa how everyone tried to chip her in that prophecy, how they even said her 3rd death was in Eternal Palace, how Wowhead even made a News about “Azshara 3rd Death” back in bfa (you can seaerch it on google its hilarious to read nowadays) but back then people were hard pushing it.

So seaing it re-surface now, i just say NOPE!

She died zero times, thats all.

The thing is, this prophecy is the ONLY motivation behind trying to say she is dead, if there was not this prophecy no one would argue about if she would be dead either in warbringer or EP. And thats my point.

Your message is just here to say “You seem to not be the sharpest tool in the box, so you will not bring anything to the discussion, and you seem too emotional”

And to that i answer : I dont care about his “big” theory or whatever, i am here to debunk false idea, this false idea being : Azshara being dead 2 times while she died zero.

yeah, i mean, that’s why i made the crack about the consistency of the writers in one of my immediately earlier posts on the thread. would anyone have guessed that they’d rewrite the origins of the cosmos in shadowlands? who’d’ve thunkit that dracthyr would’ve been a race invented in dragonflight? honestly, for my money, engaging fan theories are usually more enjoyable than the drek blizz is putting into the warcraft ip

2 Likes

Wait what, are you trying to say that bascially any speculation or theories is valid because writers can rewrit anything?

Thats just the most “Void” thing i heard…by “Void” thing i mean, bascially, like the Void there is infinite possibilites so anything possible.

And i just think thats just the opposite of being concret

that’s not what my message says. my assessment of your intellect doesn’t figure into my criticism of your engagement with other people. when i say “more preoccupied with personal concerns,” what i mean, since i apparently need to speak more plainly, is that your “debunking a false idea” has much more to do with trying to lord over others a pretty minor detail, instead of upbuilding anything in the conversation

that’s also not what i’m saying. please take more time to understand my words before you respond to them. this thread is getting derailed needlessly. if it makes you feel better to remind us all that azshara did not die, well done, you’ve succeeded in your mission. we’ll throw a parade about it

And i think the compelte opposite, i think that fans theories is what kills that game.

Example being, the implicaiton of Argus in Shadowlands, without the dumb fan theories, we would not have got this awful story.

Since it is one of the key elements of his speculation, like, he even says in that Azshara got res by N’zoth because she had some secret plot device for him to come back later or i dont know what.

Ofc i will reminds, that 3/4 of his claims is wrong.

Most troll nations minus Zul Drak still exist. Kaldorei Empire is gone for good. Eat dung elves :smiley:

Yes, you exactly get what i meant!

You need to have precedents to strengthen your theories and speculations to stay consistent with what you want to tell.

I understand people like to have theories, but it have to makes some kind of sense and oppose it to the informations we have to know if its possible.

Problem with that theory is that, the guy says like “ho there is il’gynoth prophecy, and in prophecy azshara could die 3rd” ok then he argue “she died 2 times already because i THINK (with not a single proof not a single sources that say anything) that she died here and here” which is just total headcanon and interpretation it is based on nothing.

The problem mainly is that the guy, as we say sometimes “makes the question and the answer” ofc you can theorize whatever you want if you just do that…

1 Like

The scenes were ambiguous enough to warrant that, and Azshara being related to the prophecy is just a part of a series of speculations about the possible return of Azshara in Midnight.

If you really need your validation, ok, you were right about that, Azshara never died.

And thats here you must ask yourself what it would mean beyound the ambiguity of the scenes, what it would mean, is that you imply that not only once, but twice, N’zoth played at killing her and resurecting her for the sake of what reason? I dont even know, you dont even answer this you say “maybe for a secret purpose”

So,firstly you imply that old gods can res whoever they wish, something they never did before, except g’huun which was clearly stated to have the special unique ability to do (Mother says it in Uldir)

Its what i meant about precedents, did Old Gods have res people before? Did N’zoth do that? Not really no.

Then what would it brings for the scenario? What does it imply? Was it anywhere a problematic around Azshara? Not it was not, it was never brought up as a part of her thematic or her relationship with N’zoth.

Not to mention it makes Azshara look like some kind of toy for him, like she can die and he res her because he wants it, and that was never how their dynamic was.

I think a lot of people believe N’zoth is some kind of daddy or i dont know, N’zoth is a joke! He barely even have a personality that makes him stand up to the others old gods. And the dynamic between Azshara and him always showed that it was her who had the power.

My point is, you have to challenge your own theory to see if it makes any sense. Here it feels like you dont.

As for the main theory of having Azshara in Midnight, it is based on the very little claim of Metzen about having the elven tribes all united, (the word tribes regarding elves always felt odd to me.) but also what you forgot is that, Midnight is the big showdown between the Light and the Void, Metzen said it, so it would imply that the big invasion of the Void and coming of the Void etc is Midnight, so how could you have Azshara having that prophecy realized in Midnight if the start of the expac is this?

However, i know one char that we see in TWW that could “die” a 3rd times…Alleria maybe…