Azhara LFR needs a nerf

Well my alt is at 390 now so going to LFR makes a decent, if transitory, upgrade.

I run LFR on my main for the essence and tailoring table upgrade drops. Yes, I know it will take next to forever and I might not last long enough to get everything, but I’ll take something dropping to having nothing to use at all.

Its LFR dumbed it down so much that players just lack any care for the fights. Azshara could be one phase fight and all it would take is a few people afking to wipe others and that would just cause a ripple effect.

I think the only normal mechanics that are missing are the spears and the LOS explosion on two people? And a lot of the others aren’t as punishing. So maybe it’s a little extreme, especially if both tanks don’t know the LOS / bring together mechanics at the start. But it’s more than doable.

It’s nice that it’s not one and done and you actually have to function somewhat as a group, teach, learn and listen.

Limit had their chance. They choked at the finish line after watching the two healer strat for a week.

Why not join an organized raid aka Normal difficulty and above?

LFR is tourist mode at best, and is usually a mess.

Exactly how do you measure that? You sure you don’t have a more precise number? say 199% or 201%? We want to know…

But the first 2 wings are pretty easy compared to some of the past lfr’s.

I certainly don’t miss the feeling “oh I need to run lfr because its an upgrade over last tier heroic”

You hardly have to do any lock soaking in the LFR version. It’s easy enough already. The problem with the fight is the DPS that are doing 9k.

:eyes: :eyes:

lol

10charsrequired

WTF? Am I hearing a complaint on LFR being hard?

I know BFA is harder. I remember raid wipes on LFRs: G’huun, on Jaina, on U’unat.

Stop sucking guys.

There are lots of M+ players carrying LFR people on it becoz they need Battle-Scarred Augment Runes.

If I cant carry people from LFR, sorry, you are on your own but I am doing my best to carry all of you. I did LFR Azshara twice now though I failed to carry the very first LFR last week becoz I ran out of time but I was able to carry the LFR group the next day… got titanforged Azshara’s Font of Power trinket. It’s not hard.

On LFR, I practiced my AoE gear set to destroy trash mobs and I practice my Single Target gear set to destroy bosses. Just leave it as it is.

What do you even mean? How do you measure that? 2nd grade math…

We have 4 difficulties now (LFR/Normal/Heroic/Mythic)
We had 2 difficulties in Firelands (Normal/Heroic)

Unless my math is off…4 divided by 2 is 2. Saying you have 2 times as much of something is synomous with saying you have DOUBLE that amount.

How about we remove LFR as it is now and make it a solo que thing where you’re teamed up with bots and never interact with people in the game since all of you that complain about doing group content don’t have any desire to do any group content and want a single player game END RANT

1 Like

No it doesn’t you learn nothing afking and getting loot for being afk.

LFR is the game for me. I can’t commit to a fixed schedule of play, and when I did try to raid being part of a progression team was just too much stress and too much time investment for so little reward.

LFR is fine as is, save for the gear which really should at least be better than what you can get from bethnic in less /played invested in farming pearls. I really don’t see why people are so mad about a tool finding groups for you instead of doing it preplanned though.

1 Like

If Mythic raid gear can’t be better than benthic pieces you are out of your mind for asking LFR gear to be.

I have no problem with it giving better gear than WQ’s, but it should not be able to titanforge heroic+ gear.

2 Likes

If they can’t be bothered to learn a couple of game mechanics so they can defeat a boss that was already nerfed down to LFR status, no they don’t. Sorry but just because you pay a monthly sub doesn’t mean you are entitled to the same things as others. It just means you have the same access to the advance the story line as them.

LFR is dumbed down enough, if they make it any easier they should just remove the loot. Then have the Alliance/Horde NPCs present actually to the raid while you watch from the sidelines. They could even explain how to properly do the mechanics.

This is such a ridiculous exaggeration. They were specifically talking about Naxxramas participation. The problem then was there were NO different difficulties and NO gear catchup mechanics. Which means only Mythic level raiders made any real progress in Naxx because you had to gear up thru BWL then AQ to be geared enough to even step into Naxx. Additional difficulties were introduced to fix that problem. LFR was a red headed step child that didn’t even come along until CATA, and has NOTHING to do with that quote.

If you are unhappy with LFR because people are too incompetent to follow simple mechanics, maybe you have outgrown LFR.

May I suggest pugging normals? Pugs are not as bad as everyone says, and you should get everything done faster and also get better gear.

Leave those who refuse to learn the fights to rot in cesspool known as LFR until they are forced to improve or wipe until the end of time.

Although I didn’t agree with you, I followed your logic until the above sentence. Using your logic then, flex and the current normal and the 20 man mythic is even worse than a red-headed step-child - maybe even an orphan that should be abandoned because they were implemented in MoP. So according to you, you shouldn’t be raiding unless you’re raiding heroic on 10 or 25 mans.

Your opinion is fair. Your example is faulty.

I don’t really understand why some people STILL denigrate LFR. Does it make you feel all 133t and special and an awesome gamer when you put LFR down? Does it make you feel so bad that other people are enjoying the game the way they want instead of how YOU wanted?