Azhara LFR needs a nerf

See I’M insulted because the peons beneath me are getting gear that overall looks less silly than what’s given out to heroic and mythic.

ya got lucky kid.

I say that of course with no experience. I don’t like going into raids, even LFR, until i’m caught up on the story that that raid is supposed to happen at. I’m not there yet.

Welp.

Yeah… I messed up on that, too. I still have to go meet Thalyssra in Zin-Azshari.

1 Like

I had never tanked it. So last night I signed up and one-shot it. Could be easy or could be my tanking is awesome.

King Rastabro is still alive in Delgrog’s world, though only barely. When next i play him, he’s going into the LFR part 2 of dazar’alor.

It’s a self-imposed rule, and only one i do on my co-mains. My alliance paladin is only a little further.

Lfr really just needs to be a loot pinata that has no abilities, or the abilities need to do little to no damage. The bosses should still drop mythic0 loot because that ilvl is pretty meaningless.

I think you’re awesome.

Welcome to every video game ever. It’s literally integral to the medium for several genres, including RPGs, including MMORPGs. There’s always the internet if you really, really want to know what happens next in the story.

Why do you even bother to play games if you’re going to bypass game play to access the story despite that the game play feeds into the story? If that’s too much for you, then go pick up a book or watch a show/movie.

Ironic snide comment from someone in a thread about how LFR needs to be nerfed further for accessibility. If you want easier access to a story, different games, genres, and mediums are there for you. Don’t let modern WoW get in your way; you clown.

This is blatantly false. LFR is the reason that LFR exists and calls itself raiding. LFR hasn’t eliminated guilds getting together to clear content. LFR was introduced to throw a bone to players who don’t like MMOs while not robbing players, who understand the genre, of a decent raid experience. The game was perfectly fine without LFG or LFR; the game was most popular prior to both features. Players didn’t need content streamlined for accessibility, players needed to know how to progress into raid content.

The tedium and frustration of LFR is proof that watering down raid content and calling it raiding doesn’t work at all. It’s already a pruned version of the normal encounter, and players still struggle with it enough to complain that it needs to be further nerfed into something that’s completely full proof prior to wiping 10 times because mechanics have been ignored.

Raiding is about cooperation. Nerfing raid content into something that can be zerged without a single thought given to group coordination is antithetical to the content itself.

It’s fake raiding that doesn’t help players progress beyond LFR content.

1 Like

Shut up Charmander. I mean, Mokuba.

Speaking of raiding, be sure to let us know when you actually start ok?

1 Like

You’d rather people not play at all than play in a way you don’t agree with, okay. Good to know. I don’t know why you care about players who choose to not be on your level

1 Like

You’re literally asking that the game be changed to suit your specific needs, thoughts and ideas surrounding the game. Take a look in the mirror you absolute clown.

:salt::salt::salt:

1 Like

Although I agree about it not being “real raiding”, LFR teaches me the (basics of the) fights in an environment I can interact with.

1 Like

Why concern yourself with content not intended for you ?

I think it should be quick and easy too. It they are looking at rewards for effort/time LFR is way overtuned.

3 Likes

I have literally not asked for LFR to be nerfed in this entire thread. Not even once.

If you look at any of my other posts on this thread you would know that I do not play LFR and do in fact play normal and heroic raids instead. But you don’t actually care about other players, so it doesn’t matter

1 Like

Apparently you haven’t learned how to read either. Your name isn’t Cora. There’s an easy to follow structure to forum posts.

I care about the game. My concern for players has been to teach them how to play the game; it’s been that way since I was taught how to play this game back in vanilla through to TBC. Dumbing down raid content doesn’t enrich the player’s experience. It creates one more throw away weekly lock out to add onto the chore list while they continue to never visit actual raid content.

My main concern is keeping the game healthy, which means that I care about the payers a hell of lot more than you do. You care about yourself. You care about making LFR a painless and easy way to grab some gear each week, and any changes that have to happen to the game are just fine so long as it suits your specific desires. Don’t piss on me and tell me it’s raining.

Did you just miss the part where I said I don’t LFR? I can’t tell if you’re being serious, honestly. If people don’t want to improve they won’t, if they do they will.
Players doing easy-mode content does nothing to you. I am not one of those players, I just want everybody to have a good time.
Regardless, I’ve already replied to points like yours in this thread so you’re better off finding them instead of urging me to repeat myself. After all,

2 Likes

Doing nothing to me also means that they never become players that play alongside me in the endgame content. Endgame should be a funnel, not a myriad of forking paths that allows players to continue ignoring each other.
Massively Multiplayer Online.

1 Like

This post is what’s wrong with the game. You LFR players are lucky you even get to see the raid. Don’t complain about the meagre difficulty.

2 Likes

I don’t want people to give up, I don’t have a problem with encouraging people to do more challenging content. Pressuring people to do content that they don’t enjoy because it’s the “right” way to play, however, is also not something I endorse.

Yes, I’m sure blizzard really wants to put resources into content that not everyone will experience. It is very Lucky that they decided to grace more players with access to gameplay that they created and are proud of /s

1 Like