Azgalor Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Azgalor (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

Dimitra human warrior - Looking for old guildies from Righteous Dawn, Anxiety and Sword and Magic

Looking out for Ekarax

3 Likes

Hey! Stkrickthej here, yup stupid name. I was a Grand Marshal and raided some AQ 40 and Naxx with you guys! My brother played a Druid Traunt in guild as well!

1 Like

Should say was NE war

Nutty - human paladin. I was in Uber for Vanilla, Righteous Dawn in TBC and beyond. I remember you guys. I’ll be back for Classic.

5 Likes

Heya everyone! I played as Orath (dwarf hunter) and raided in Mythical Guardians, August Knights and a few others I cant remember >.<

Looking forward to seeing some of you in classic

1 Like

Hey all! I was at first a human (editing autocorrect…) mage* named Gadolphos and then switched over to a gnome warlock named Geezard.

I played with Storms Brigade (Vacorian and Idel were the GMs and did their GM grind both). We loved going into bgs with a premade!

Chown - NE rogue. Nice to see some old RD guildies. Nutty, long time no see.

1 Like

Orath huh? That’s a name I haven’t seen in a long time.

1 Like

Holy crap! How the hell are ya Xintho, its been a long time!

Elendril - NE Druid. Played with Brethren before they moved to Scilla server. Just trying to find some peeps to play with.

Human Warlock - Ivanzephyr from the guild Departed Soulz

Duster - Dwarf hunter, Camaro - Nelf Warrior Guild - The Forgotten Order

Doing alright, just counting down the days until the 26th. Feel free to message me on Discord Xintho#3174

1 Like

Vrox from RD here. Few of us still around; we’ve got a Bnet group going at https://blizzard.com/invite/XMa2uE0n . Plus I reanimated the old righteousdawn.com forum a while back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hola. Morraine GM of righteous Dawn.

2 Likes

Nice! I had thought of bringing it back a few times.

Morraine

A lot of RD guys here I haven’t had the chance to meet, only moved to Azgalor the tail end of Vanilla so that’d explain why. Azgalor is home though.

Sango - Pink Haired Gnome Mage. I was in UG and RD for a short period of time.

Wow that was a million years ago!!

1 Like

Shadowkrosan - gnome rogue in Departed Soulz. I was just a wee little kid.

1 Like