Azeroth's True Appearance

i meant facially he looks like a draenei. did’nt mention any face tnetacles, or hooves, or a tail… but he still ‘kinda’ looks like a draenei.

I bet she’s the most beautiful titan.

Gonna make the only other female titan jealous.

An elf. Just to troll all the elf haters.

I mean there are like a dozen subspecies and one of the oldest most advanced races…

The writing in this game is just bad enough.

1 Like

Hey now… I’ll have you know us Goblin folk are descended from an ancient race that was naturally born from Azeroth too… sure our less evolved cousins the Pygmies arn’t the best of lookers or the brightest individuals, but you can rest assured knowing we are not a titan construct race, aliens, Wild god spawn, or an old god race… we are all natural… if you ignore the minor experimentation with Kaja’mite on our ancestors done by Mimron…

I wouldn’t put it past them. Suddenly, she’s like a perfected elf. Trolls were just a deformed version that were powerless which is why they look like they do and the ones with more magical power look like elves. She created them “in her image” but not her power. That’s why when the trolls had the well of eternity that used azeroth’s life blood, they turned into an elf which makes them closer to her own image.

So, she’s gonna be a jumbo elf. 10/10 writing.

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the art.

1 Like

I expect it to also have a lot of plot

1 Like

The thiccist plot youve ever seen ill tell you what.

2 Likes

They are plant sized arcane energy beings bit like celestial forms.
Argus planet soul: https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/7/75/Argus_world-soul.jpg
Pantheons from chronical volume 1: https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/2/2c/Pantheon_Chronicle.jpg

So see, Azeroth is female and a Titan, and she’s the size of a planet.

Given her scale, she’s gonna have a real set of badonkers. Packing some dobonhonkeros. Massive dohoonkabhankoloos. Big ol’ tonhongerekoogers.

2 Likes

I swear I saw it when I was in the heart chamber of azeroth, they were as big as half of kalimdor and as tall as hyjal. Glorious marshmellows.

2 Likes

They retconed this in Chronicles. Now all life including Trolls came about because of Eonir’s seeding of the planet with life after the Old God’s were defeated.

1 Like

Because she’s the stronkest titan, so obviously she gets the perk of looking distinguished.

I agree. The trolls were there before the Titans came, hence the long history of elves. However, humans were originally made and formed in the model of the titans. Azeroth is a titan, and a titan’s form is what humans are based off of.

1 Like

Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard…

1 Like

That could be just the same as we call ships “female” as well… but whether the planet actually having a gender, it remains to be seen.

I think most people assume a troll.

1 Like

It’s a giant Draenei female with a yuuuge bulge. She packin’.

1 Like