Azeroth's True Appearance

Okay so Azeroth is a titan we know that… but what does Azeroth look like? Well we know for one that Azeroth is female due to Magni referring to her as such. What race does Azeroth look like? Human like all the other titans? I for one think if blizzard does reveal Azeroth that they have her take on the racial appearance of the trolls. Trolls are the only known uncorrupted natural Azeroth born race. Not only that but they were instrumental in fighting off the old gods who threatened all of Azeroth, the planet and the titan herself. I’ve also seen a few really cool artworks floating around representing Azeroth as a troll titan.

4 Likes

A total BAE.

6 Likes

Why does everyone want Azeroth to look like a Troll? None of the other Titans take forms of Dranei or the other natives of the planet they belong to. Make Azeroth look like a steel human, just like all the other Titans do.

12 Likes

One would assume she’ll have the aesthetic of the other titans.

3 Likes

Because trolls are the best

2 Likes

The Trolls actually evolved into Elves when they started using Azeroth’s blood, right? Maybe she should actually look like an Elf, then? :thinking: A Night Elf.

2 Likes

Probably human like the others. Confronted with Azeroths blood aka the Well of Eternity the dark trolls were more humanized taking fair elvish forms.

Something like this probably is my guess.

13 Likes

They evolved when they accessed magic not azeroth’s blood. The well of eternity tapped into arcane magics.

Even Argus, who gave rise to the Eredar, looks like a human. A blue human, but then, so is Aman’thul.

2 Likes

I have seen that fan art too, pretty cool.

The Well of Eternity is an open wound on Azeroth made when a Titan Aman’thul pulled the strongest old god out of her. What comes out of a wound? Plus arcane energy is literally the blood/energy of the titans.

3 Likes

Yeah, but doesn’t all the arcane magic on Azeroth come from the blue dragonflight? Like they have full dominion over it and have a realm where it all comes from? Correct me if I’m wrong, which I probably am.

Oh and wasn’t the well heavilly tied to Elune? Which would imply it was more so Elune’s influence than titan influence which turned trolls into night elves.

She’s most likely looking awful, what with this huge sword stuck in her guts all this time.
You remember the sword? You do? Good: more than Blizzard can say.
Skäl.
:beer:

2 Likes

She’ll look human, because Horde bias.

1 Like

Noooooooooooo.
I suggest you do some research. Not being mean to anything but yea arcane dosent exist just curious of the blue dragon flight nor do they hold full dominion over it. Otherwise they would of accomplished that “Kill all the mages” thing they tried to do.

And the primitive night elves (at the time) looked at the well waters reflection and saw the moon aka Elune. Elune didnt have any real connection to Azeroths wound.

well, if we go by native races on a planet, and the human-ness of titans… an imposing human, with long ears, and tusks (y’know cause trolls). if you need any proof my thinking, argus. argus’s native population was the draenei, and he looks like a human with draenei-y features (atleast, i think he does).

He lacks a Tail and hooves to resemble draenei. He was plenty blue tho but like so is Aman’thul.

Trolls have spent thousands and thousands of years speaking to the planet… protecting the planet… so naturally Blizzard will make her Human, a race not native to Azeroth.