[A]x[H] Necessary Evil - US-Sargeras: Semi-Hardcore Raiding & Mythic+ - Recruiting Now!

[Cross-Faction] [US-Sargeras] Necessary Evil: A Fun, Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild :shield:

Greetings fellow adventurers! Necessary Evil, an established guild since May 2008 is currently recruiting skilled players to join our Core Mythic Raiding Team and Mythic+ Community.

:dart: Our primary focus is on raiding, with social aspects as a close second. We also emphasize the importance of Mythic+ and work together to improve player power through gear, experience, and teamwork.

:trophy: Accomplishments:

AOTC for Tier 29
Guild Keystone Master Season 1 of Dragonflight
8/8H - 2/8M VOTI

ABERUSS:
9/9 Heroic

:spiral_calendar: Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM CST

:mag: Currently Recruiting:

• 1 TANK (Non Paladin)
    • Mage
    • Unholy Deathknight
    • Warlock
    • Boomkin
    • Social members and Mythic+ players of all skill levels welcome!

:moneybag: Loot Council

:globe_with_meridians: Guild Atmosphere & Values:

• Respectful, inclusive, and focused on fun while progressing
  • Old school WoW guild vibes with a semi-hardcore approach
  • Adherence to guild rules and representation of Necessary Evil in a positive light

:speech_balloon: Communication:

• Discord and in-game chat

If you’re interested in joining Necessary Evil, please contact Selekah#2573 on Discord or drop a reply below with your character information and a way to contact you.

We look forward to welcoming you into our ranks and tackling Azeroth’s greatest challenges together!

Interested in joining our team?
Bnet: Geo#1147
Discord: Geo#4450

Good guild! Looking for DPS and healers.

Still looking for RDPS and HEALS!

Looking for a Mage & Boomkin

Looking for 1 Non Shaman/Non Priest Healer 1 Mage 1 Boomkin/or non Hunter RDPS

Looking for 1 Warrior and Range DPS!

Bump - Still looking

Looking for 1 TANK and 1 Fury WARRIOR

Look for exceptional DPS for our Mythic team

still looking!

i got kicked from this guild out of nowhere when i thought they were cool with me. i was only part of social and helped out with heroic/mythic runs but sucks to know they kick randomly :confused:

Holy priest looking for new guild (previous one disbanded). My experience is 9/9 H, mythic+ 17-20 range. Hoping to find players with similar experience.

I sent you requests would love to chat. I am a tank of all classes