Awful Era changes

Everyone besides forum users are the okay with the update. I promise you.

5 Likes

Its the only legacy server of vanilla and its getting changes no one asked for nor were even notified were coming.

Its not game breaking but its a slap in the face to vanilla fans still playing here.

9 Likes

Prob cause you can only count on two hands the amount of players, who still paly era LMAO.

2 Likes

idk if u realize but sod runes and spells were available as well its game breaking. idc what u say its not vanilla anymore ERA is suppose to be authentic vanilla.

1 Like

Pony up that citation of ERA numbers. Iā€™ll be waiting, remember some ppl(like me play retail too so you might be just talking to have an argument.

2 Likes

Paladins got a mount they could only use for 3 seconds and warlocks got an ability they couldnā€™t even use. Go on.

4 Likes

Mhm if i pay for a sub and i play retail does that make it worth more if i cancel? :smiley:

Lol. found the sod player

1 Like

How is that merging of 12 servers into one that can only sustain a ā€œmediumā€ peak population for a citation ? Last i checked that is not good in any shape or form LMAO.

I legit dont care about a nobody, who hides on his forum alt, cause he is too scared to show his true self lol.

And no i dont hide on an alt, i am not from the US so i cant link an eu char.

Locks had their pets renamed. Pallys got divine steed when its not available. Runes were dropping in era and usuable lol. but nah its just a normal patch lol

2 Likes

Point is its a legacy server and no one asked for these changes. Devs have SoD on the brain and are changing things for the worse.

12 Likes

The shilling and cope in this thread is top tier.

1 Like

I do in fact play SoD my character is level 34.

3 Likes

Hoping this gets fixed anyway. Crazy that its even this polarizing with some ppl. :frowning:

1 Like

Pets renamed and 3 second mount.

Thinking about it now, iā€™m on your side, the game is broken because of this. Borderline unplayable.

3 Likes

Point is its a legacy server and no one asked for these changes.

6 Likes

If its real hard to grasp that real people dont like it, i can link my armory of my toon with achieves from 2009 and show you that sometimes people just want what they paid for. Thats as soon as you show ur main :smiley:

2 Likes

You forgot about Meat Hook and Divine Steed.

1 Like

As stated before, an unusable ability and a mount that dismounted you after 3 seconds. Iā€™m aware.

4 Likes

So how many changes is too many. Can I get void tendril next update??
Cause Spriest needs to be S tier

3 Likes