<Avid Indoorsmen> Casual AOTC Raiding Team

is a group of long-time WoW players coming back for Dragon Flight. We have been playing together and raiding together since Wrath. The “real” life monster has taken a few of us over BfA and SL and we would like to welcome a few more folks into our tight-knit community of middle-aged nerds.

We prioritize fun and AOTC. We don’t have the time or interest for Mythic. Mythic plus is not a focus area for us but we have teams that will get KSM over the course of the season on our non-raid evenings.

We don’t start raids until 8:30pm EST and like to finish around 11pm. We raid Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Weekend evenings are a no-go for us as we are mostly family-folks.

Finally, we are looking for mostly DPS players but have enough class coverage to make room for great healers or tanks.

We are now, and will remain a relatively small guild focused on reasonable progression raiding while having a blast. If you are interested in joining our community, please reach out to me at Sylvaticus#1883 on BNET or any of the characters in the guild with Proud in the name in-game. We are hoping to get everything in place before the holidays and really dive in for 2023 and beyond so as not to put any pressure on folks. Hope to hear from you soon!

2 Likes

This sounds very familiar to me.

Any chance you all need a Bear?

Not specifically looking for a Bear, but I would welcome the opportunity to chat with you and see if we can’t find a way to get there.

Sent you a friend request on Bnet, warlock looking for a smaller AOTC guild to have a good time with!

Awesome. I will be online this evening and look forward to connecting. Thank you.

1 Like

Still looking for a warlock?

Hi there.

Primarily looking for a Mage (any spec) and a Mistweaver at this point. If you feel strongly that we could be a good fit, I would welcome the conversation regardless of what you main.

Thank you.

Still looking for a Monk (Mistweaver preferred) and would welcome an Evoker (Preservation preferred) to round out the team.

Thank you!

Hello again - quick update and thank you to those that have applied and joined!

We are opening recruitment to a Hunter (ranged preferred) and DK (dps main spec) as we continue to fine-tune.

Thank you for taking a look and hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you to all who applied. We are closing recruitment at this time as our core needs are met and we don’t want to leave this open forever.

Would still strongly consider a DK (dps main) and Enhancement shaman as “like to haves”.

Finally, if our post resonates, I would encourage you to reach out and get in touch. Things change and we are not in the business of turning away great fits that will enhance our team!

Hey there. Decided to open up recruitment for an Evoker player comfortable with both specs but maining Devestation. Please reach out to me here, bnet, or in game if interested!

Thank you in advance!

Any need for a Monk? WW but could possibly play MW. Returner and just hit 70 so still figuring things out

Hello, Thrall. Still looking for an Evoker main. Tuesdays and Thursdays with AOTC tendencies. Jumping into raids the first week of January to give everyone time with family for the holidays without any pressure.

I’ll be in contact with you guys. As soon as I have free time today

Just want to update this post. We are looking for a Mage (any spec) that is excited to play the class and looking forward to the 10.1.5 changes.

We have room for an additional dps player or two as well as we continue to progress through heroic.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me via Bnet if this sounds like a good fit for you and your goals for season 2 and beyond! Thank you!

Still looking to welcome a few players looking to experience Heroic raiding with a premium on fun. Mage strongly preferred.

I’m an Enhancement Shaman main who just transferred to the realm, looking for a casual guild to progress with. Haven’t raided since Cata but I’m willing to put in effort and take advice to make the most of my class.

8/9 Heroic and looking for 1 or 2 more players for the final push. Any DPS class welcome with strong preference for Mage, Druid, Shaman, DK, or Evoker.

Please reach out to me at Sylvaticus#1883 on BNET. Thank you in advance.

Still looking to add a good fit or two to our roster for the close of this tier and beyond. Really interested in long-time players looking for a more casual raid experience with like-minded adults. Thank you!

Just a quick refresh for this. We cleared this tier and are very interested in adding a few like-minded folks now to prepare for next season and beyond! Please reach out to me on BNET and we can very quickly figure out if this would be a good fit for your in-game goals!