AV Weekend not giving bonus honor? Invasion Early?

There appears to be two issues that need to be addressed pretty quickly.

1. AV is not giving bonus honor? Seems to be the same as it was previously?

2. The scourge invasion was scheduled to start the 13th, but is currently happening in game today on the 9th.

2 Likes

I do not have any real information to share other than it has been reported and it is being looked into.

10 Likes

Thanks Vrak! Hoping this gets resolved soon, some of us were pretty pumped about AV weekend lol.

1 Like

thank you very much

1 Like

Can confirm not getting any bonus honor for AV weekend.

AV weekend means BOTH SIDES receive +161 honor at end of match.

Please pay attention, you are getting the bonus honor.

Whaaa?

Whenever a Battleground has the holiday bonus active, it will now be referred to as “Call to Arms” in the Battleground tab and [Calendar](https ://wowwiki -archive.fandom.com/wiki/Calendar). In addition, Call to Arms Battleground Honor rewards have been changed.

• Choosing a specific Battleground with the Call to Arms bonus active will yield the exact same rewards as when choosing the Random Battleground option.
    • Winning a Call to Arms Battleground for the first time in a day will award players with 30 Honorable Kills worth of additional Honor currency and 25 Arena points.
    • Additional Call to Arms Battleground victories after the first win for a player that day will award them with 15 Honorable Kills worth of additional Honor currency.
    • Losing a Call to Arms Battleground will award players with 5 Honorable Kills worth of additional Honor currency.
1 Like

I know it’s the weekend, but can we get a confirmation that you guys are aware AV CTA is not awarding honor properly? Lots of confusion in the forums and some clarification would go a long ways. Thanks :pray:

Like the post above?

4 Likes

So guess we’re screwed because everyone gone home for the weekend? This is the most garbage call to arms I have ever seen. I was excited to no-life AV this weekend, but hardly seems worth now…

I posted two items, they responded to the scourge event one in a blue post so was just double checking that both issues were being worked on.

My original comment was applicable to both questions. :slight_smile:

We saw the reports and we forwarded them to be looked into. Unfortunately, I don’t have any other information on what may happen as a result of those reports or investigation.

4 Likes

It’s still higher than usual it seems, though not as big of gains as a bonus weekend usually is.

So what I just read was “the call the arms is messed up, we’re going to fix it, and extend call to arms until next weekend to give everyone a chance to take advantage of it :smile: ”

Excellent!

1 Like

this weekend service is not acceptable. Bene is lagging hard, mailboxes not useable, and people from bene cant join avs.

Vrak, I want to be clear here because it is insane. On Benediction the following has been down all day.

1. Mail System
  2. Instance System
  3. AH system
  4. Shop
  5. DC’s when trying to enter an instance or sometimes randomly give “Character not found” message rendering that character unplayable.
  6. Guild System- apparently I dont have a guild anymore, but still shows guildies dcing constantly in chat box.

I mean… we have not had any communication on this all day. I know it is not your fault but is there anything more you can do to at least get whoever knows whats going on to communicate with us? I have tried contacting devs on every platform I know and it is complete radio silence.

1 Like

Vrak is already gone for the night and he already stated that he has no further information. As for the other issues with Benediction, you would need to post in the WoW Classic Forums since it is an issue with one of them.

3 Likes