AV que times getting into 2hrs?

Welcome to the WoW pvp community.

The better the racials are for a faction the more people will join it for pvp.

Remember when Alliance had everyman as a human racial.

Everyone rerolled human. Then when it was nerfed everyone went back to horde.

1 Like

Well I was always horde since launch so no reason to change. I just like being undead. I could care less about racials.

1 Like

Might not matter for you but it does matter for a lot of top end pvpers.

As I said when faction transfers came out there were massive migrations for the better pvp racials.

Just meet me at SS if you are bored between Queues to get that spanking you deserveā€¦ :shushing_face:

I mean who the f*ck actually cares about top end pvpers?

Iā€™m not worried about incels and no lifers. Iā€™m worried about all us old turds who aint got time for that.

2 Likes

You are upset about your by queue times.

I told you why your queue times are messed up due to the majority of top pvpers going horde.

You claim to not care but these pvpers are the direct reason why your queue times suck.

If you want to cry by all means cry.

The best fix to your queue times is reroll alliance or go back to retail and use the merc mode as horde.

which i said i am going to do. You are just a clown in an echo chamber.

Tbh I didnā€™t see your comment about rerolling.

Make sure you go to a majority alliance server.

The thing is even when they recreated the fight for Korrakā€™s revenge for the 15th anniversary, after a few weeks the progression of the bg reverted back to the behavior seen from patch 2.3+ AV. By the end it was just Horde doing a mad push to Vann, and alliance barely being able to get into the camp (backdoor not at all safe to do for most characters, cause certain elite guards would 2-3 shot you).

Which is why horde now farm our cave. They actually come in and slaughter the rezzing and afk

Started a paladin on Earthfury ā€¦ only level 10 so farā€¦ but you tell me.

What are you talking about? Retail has honor & titles, quit lying.

Probably canā€™t get titles so they wouldnā€™t know.

Oooh lvl 10 paladin.

Welcome to team auto attack.

I donā€™t understand the hate for retail, some people are just baselessly attacking it even though they havenā€™t touched it since multiple expansions ago. smdh :man_facepalming:

Idk. Retail has a lot more content besides raiding and honor farming.

The pvp ranking is also skill based and not time based.

I got burnt out on BfA and went to ff14. It made me realize how much better retail is just because of end game content like mythic+.

1 Like

They gave you BGs early because you were being hunted to extinction.

1 Like

I donā€™t think the person who said ā€œPvP is better in retailā€ was talking about the bgs in general (which are always a chaos)

Arenas and Rbgs are the ones you go if you want something organize and ā€œbalanceā€.

With 2 hour queues, and taking breaksā€¦ how many times have you come back and the queue passed? Feelsbadman