AV que times getting into 2hrs?

Seems to be happening right now, currently at 1h50m, the entire server seems to have the same long queue times.

Anyone confirm? Did the alliance all get banned? :wink:

5 Likes

retail wow has the best bgs id stop playing classic wow or play another game if retail isnt for you.

to play classic wow just for the bgs isnt good.

18 Likes

Question had nothing to do with Retail you troll lol

13 Likes

im just letting people know wehre the best pvp is its on retail.if you only play classic wow for the pvp i do feel sorry for you.

7 Likes

Nobody is ban. But I hope more alliance stop pugā€™n and look to join in on discord.

Isnā€™t this what you wanted? The premades are gone, you can enjoy AV now!

33 Likes

I mean, thatā€™s fine for us honestly, we enjoy our breaks between ques.

So glad I got my AV rep before hitting 60.

Cheaper mount and BIS OH could sit at the vendor with these new queue times.

Keep cheesing vann, camping and farming alliance in the tunnel and this is what you get. You brought it on yourself. Instead of burning, capping and killing everything and leaving, you decided to harass teams made up of afk, bots, rappers doing quests and what not. Now a lot of people are refusing to queue. Enjoy your ever increasing queues. You reap what you sow

32 Likes

I dunno if I count 2 hours as a ā€œbreakā€. People that only have 2-3 hours a day to play can barely get a single game out.

22 Likes

These alliance guys are so bitter lol, I just asked if anyone elseā€™s queue times are that high. Wasnā€™t sure if we bugged it out or not.

But Iā€™m enjoying the salt. Every single post created ends up being the same thread with tons of complaints about ā€œthis is what you deserveā€ and ā€œalliance have to cheat to winā€.

1 Like

From what I recall retial wow pvp is in a really sorry state.

ā€˜https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqiU9NfdH-8ā€™

You were the one complaining about queue times son. No one here was complaining, just explaining

8 Likes

Some people on my server where saying the same thing yet my timer only said 1h 10m while they where at 1h 50m. Not sure if they finally got in or not, but mine popped and low and behold a 100% alliance premade in AV. Yes when you see 6 Paladins, 4 priests, 14 warriors, 6 rogues, 3 hunters, 7 mages all R11+ itā€™s a premade. Welcome back to AV.

4 Likes

Sounds like Horde are the bitter ones. Last I checked, you horde were crying hard and since the devs love and favor the horde, they will do what you guys want. So yeah, sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. I hope the queue goes longer than 2 hrs for you.

11 Likes

:roll_eyes: Premades arenā€™t even close to gone, as you know. Move along, troll.

1 Like

Listen ā€œsonā€ (and Iā€™m sure youā€™re nobodyā€™s daddy - terrible name btw), I was asking if anyone can confirm, thatā€™s not complaining.

But being an alliance player, I can guess that anything a horde player says in your eyes is a complaint.

Do people actually believe this? Like, I canā€™t tell if youā€™re just trolling.

Yeah it is. With all the horde favortism and insanely better racials, Alliance donā€™t really pvp anymore there either. There is no point since Horde win at least 0 out of 10 times, if not more.

1 Like

You sound mad because I am speaking the truth. You seriously need to remove those rose tinted glasses. I can give tons of examples and it is carrying over to Classic too. Letā€™s see. Horde cried about pre-mades. Devs caved and gave them what they wanted. Alliance have asked for things and ignored.

5 Likes