AV que times getting into 2hrs?

Join the underdog and roll alliance!

If no one cares about winning-then why all these Threads about Alliance losing?

And if honor per hour is everything then winning should be a priority as it makes 3 times or more honor per hour than losing.

Your argument is a bit contradicting here.

Oh yes you can be an incel with a wife and kids.

If your wife doesnā€™t want to give you the touchy touchy then you are involuntary celibate and therefor an incel.

There are no DRs in Classic. Itā€™s the most unbalanced form of pvp this game has ever had.

The good alliance player are honor capped right now. The rest prolly got bored of getting stomped by horde sweaties. Great window to take a shower though.

Yup this.

You donā€™t want to break the honor brackets. You will get yourself and your guild blacklisted.

Not my experience. Iā€™m not a ranked PVPer and never was so maybe my opinion isnā€™t the best, but Iā€™ve seen all classes demonstrate the ability to survive in combat. The danger is far greater. Mage Frost Novas 15 players and does one Cone of Cold, 4 of those players die from crits. Thatā€™s good. It requires situational awareness to use your defense CDs, movement abilities in those moments. Personally, even as a Mage who can basically get 2-shot by another Mage, Iā€™m loving it.

That has zero counter play. Vanilla pvp is rocket tag. It will get worse as gear gets stronger.

Itā€™s no different from a swift macro which was removed from the game.

Youā€™re not supposed to actually believe what you read on the internet and kids jokes shouldnā€™t be taken seriously.

Winning is better honor overall, but not if it takes 2 hours. Thatā€™s why you donā€™t see the strats you were talking about, and why we donā€™t see the 19 hour AVā€™s we saw in vanilla. Itā€™s better to lose 5 games an hour with around 1200-1500 honor each, than win a 2 hour game worth 6-8k with instant queues.

Itā€™s obviously much different for horde since they have close to 2 hour queues in AV. They try to maximize honor earned in a match because it might be the only one they play that night.

Upon reading the forums for the last month Iā€™d say 99.99999999% of your horde peers disagree with this.

I think your estimate is s little low.

1 Like