AV que times getting into 2hrs?

Again, it is the issue of the people playing AV and how they Play it.

As for the Marshal AFK I have no Sympathy, that person is a Leecher, and if it were up to me I would strip their “Title” for that behavior demoted back to Private.

If anything I’m a no lifer. I got wife and kids so I cant incel.

I’m referring to retail bgs not arenas or that wpvp thing or rated bgs just general bgs.

Vocel maybe… aggro is too much

Hell yea brother. You can still “incel” after having a wife and kids. Just sayin. WELCOME BACK!

Same club brother. Helllllll yea. YOU’RE HERE TO STAY!

My new guild name when I roll ally.

Vocels Unite

1 Like

Kind of love it actually. It can be a Deadbeat Dads step guild filled with twinks that we beat into submission.

Alliance have split into WSG now or not bothering at all. You were warned this would happen but cried anyhow

I don’t disagree with you saying that the Alliance COULD win with proper organization. But, this is where my issue is. The Horde start of in an advantageous position, this is indisputable. The first two graveyards in the middle of the map (IB and SH are both more favourable to Horde defense, this is also indisputable.

The problem isn’t when two premades come together or an Alliance premade fights a Horde pug. It’s when two pugs face each other and the map demands that one side (the Alliance) requires a higher level of organization than the other. You’re arguing that the Alliance should just get better at cat herding while letting the Horde use their supposedly genius strategic experience.

You know what the Horde strategy boils down to? Attack horribly positioned nodes, defend easily defensible nodes. Horde players are not the genius tacticians you make them out to be. They just have the advantage of requiring less organization than the Alliance.

2 Likes

@Jerk Are you queueing for warsong in between AV queues? Are you adding people to your group while queued? There are things that pause your queue and you won’t be notified of them.

You enjoy getting 2k hph while the WSG teams get 7 times that? Judging by the ludicrous number of orc warriors in every AV i’m guessing there’s a surplus of you who can’t get WSG teams. Good luck ranking now.

2 Likes

The irony of alliance claiming horde cheese Vann is hilarious.

I have never heard anyone state that retail PVP is better than classic. I played a lot of both during BFA’s life and I disagree with that completely.

Alliance Pug vs. Horde Pug - My win rate has been 95% since Tuesday, before Tuesday was 100%.
T1 premade vs. Horde Pug - My win rate was 70% before Tuesday.
T2 premade vs. Horde Pug - My win rate was around 50% before Tuesday.
T3 Premade vs. Horde Pug - My win rate was 0% before Tuesday.
Premade vs. Horde Pug - My win rate is 0% since Saturday. Not really sure what to classify these premade as they have several Marshals, Field Marshals and other high ranks with no one below R10.

Hopefully this answered your question, if not will try to answer it better.

thats coming from arena and we are talking bgs here and its still better then 2h av queues and premades.

so 2 hour av queues and nothing but premades are better?

I was just talking about the quality of the PVP honestly. Like the combat aspect of it. I find it much more even in Classic.

I wouldn’t say lion’s share. A lot of Alliance rankers are still pre-made ranking in AV. Literally 100% of serious Horde pushers are now in WSG during prime time. The only reason we’ll ever be in AV is during off hours when we don’t have people around, or when WSG queues are too long to be competitive, and then you still queue both (yesterday due to Superbowl for example).

It’s why Alliance pugs are having such a bad time, and why Alliance rankers who are in WSG are dodging constantly.

The real pertinent issue with what happened to AV queue times though, is something you actually missed:
They fixed the sub 20 lobby start, and the fact that it now takes extra steps to get a pre-made going.

The reason why our queues were so much faster pre-patch, is almost entirely because Alliance premades were just spam opening lobbies (screwing over Alliance pugs in the process), which at least had the effect of opening new games for Horde to enter. With that gone, everyone waits longer.

what cdew is talking about is how bad retails class balance is in arena.you can really see but its till better then 2hr av queue times and nothing but premades.

We just get our rep and get out tbh. Honor grinders are in wsg. This version of AV has horrible map disadvantages for alliance. Backdoor and horde crossing mid to meet alliance at Balinda choke point every game start.

1 Like