AV is sad. Even in loss Alliance gets so much more honor

You can angle it so no archer can hit you, different spots for different towers. Go try it and learn.

Horde has the actual shortest path, they beat you by 10-15s assuming Alliance blitzes full south with Crusader, and that’s just for East/West vs. North/South. Horde have a full 30s advantage on Stonehearth. Horde actually arrive at Stonehearth around the same time Alliance do if both go for it.

Truly based

How many exploits did Horde use in AV again? Remember backdooring? Which druids can STILL do today? Save it.

1 Like

Well yeah. level 71 gets strands. it is there I will grind my honor for cap to buys at 80. its content not run 10000 times for me lol.

AV, WG, IOC…are old. Strands…is new too me. I missed 1st run as late legion wow starter.

Not just druids, literally anybody with a mount, can climb up into back of Dun Baldar.

Horde are the original exploiters of AV. In the original game they would pull and reset Vann and pull again with no Marshalls, able to kill him and win without dealing with anything. That didn’t get fixed until WotLK.

No you cant. That archer is directly across the flag in IWB so you cannot LoS it. Alliance also dont even need to worry about pixel perfect positioning. They walk in, move to the side a bit, and cap.

SHB being closer is only really advantage if horde play D to force a turtle. It’s completely irrelevant when you need 2 bunkers to cap before you can pull because TP and IWB are usually on identical timers.

Just look at the alliance win rates and their average honor gains. It’s clearly not balanced.

You don’t need to stand on the flag. Again, try being creative. I’ve seen it done multiple times, in games and in videos.

Yeah, no S, Mr. Holmes. The point was that you cannot LoS behind one of the walls because that particular archer has a clear sight to everywhere you can stand and still cap. Ive capped IWB many times to know that it’s only possible if someone else has aggro on that archer.

The entire battleground has been sabotaged by alliance over the years to become the perfect honor farm for them. Then when it starts to become obvious that it is broken they will post on their horde alts and act like they have a 90% win rate as horde.

Don’t waste your time in av just queue EOTS until we get Strand instead.

U deserve it after dominating for so long with racials and wins.

Alliance are S-tier in WOTLK. Learned that the first time around, rolled ally this time.

Horde just sucks :woman_shrugging:

Put pet on it, repentance, sheep, etc.

Should have at least 2 going up each tower anyway just in case of defenders, often teams just don’t (for either side).

i farmed 75k honor in like 2 gaming sesh on alliance side. it was so quick i couldnt believe it

Just had a match where horde won, but every ally had more honor than horde. Just the southern bunker was not finished capping. not sure Mulv up in N bunker was freed.

Horde didn’t send back any WCs and had an extra tower on Horde. 252 > 168.

Well i would say 35 horde rush van and afk… 2 go to shb 3 go to iwb. Usually those both get back capped or shb at the very least. 2 things happen from here. Horde pull van to soon and wipe or some dps gets aggro runs out of room reseting van from 15% to 100%

Now by this alliance have capped 4 towers. They than farm the clowns who died in the towers/ van afkers. Then kill drek for victory and sweet honor gains.

The Van AFKers then complain and call the rest of the team trash.

HORDE av in a nut shell

It was more like 99% horde win rate. The current map is horde favored, my god was horde busted in classic without resources. IBGY and cave made the most undefeatable turtle

We go for 4 towers you must hutters are always “2 TOWER PULL!!”

Alliance actually do the things in between their spawn and the end of the map so they get more rewards. Who knew right?