AV is sad. Even in loss Alliance gets so much more honor

Love when people say “just 4 cap”, can’t, alliance pulls at 2 towers too.

1 Like

They sure do. Less than 30 seconds on E and W towers and the honor we get for burning them and they’ll kill Drek anyway. It makes sense if horde are on Vann, but they don’t even care. Two towers down - ALL IN!

I had a game about a week ago where I finally convinced ~15 to defend Galv. Best game ever because we managed to wipe them at Galv, retake Frostwolf and towers and then burn 3 towers and kill Vann for 1800 honor with 250+ honor kills in 24 minutes.

I don’t even care if winning or losing fast is better honor per hour because it is stupidly unfun.

1 Like

Surprised you managed to convince people, most are just there for honor/hour

I don’t know what was different. People were hyped about it for no particular reason. We got Frostwolf Perfection achievement too.

1 Like

Thats not what is happening at all. Horde pull with towers still up more than half the time. Zug zug

New record- horde got 200 honor only one bunker and balinda. At this rate its is better to afk in the Cave than to step out and it will be faster honor/hour.

2 Likes

Sounds like no one defended and alliance back capped towers.

Alliance defended, horde had lot of lowbies leveling so not much they could do to stop the geared Alliance

1 Like

I support the brackets switching to 60-69, 70-79, 80, etc

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Just ran an AV on this toon. It was the most relaxed win. Mounted ran to Galv. Killed him mounted ran to FW mound in front of Drek’s office waited. Killed Drek got 1100 honor. Easy.

Dem horde tears be tasty!

Do you know that honor depends on capped towers etc?
Loss is 81 honor
Win is 200ish honor.

I have done a lot of AV’s since prepatch. I see most Alliance and most Horde doing it wrong. AV is not about PvP. AV is about objectives. If you stop and fight every member of the opposing faction you see then you are doing it wrong. It’s basically a race to get as many objectives done as you can then kill Van/Drek. You need to spin/guard/cap towers/bunkers and kill Van/Drek. But everyone thinks you have to always stop and fight.

Edit: And Horde has the advantage. Horde gets to IW/SH bunkers before Alliance gets to IB/TP. Spin/guard/cap those bunkers and kill Van and you win every time.

A 10-15 man horde back cap group for a few games would break alliances spirits…we have done it for years but now all the former alliance window lockers must have rolled horde because they grew tired of getting wrecked for the last 15 years.

Secure and defend tower caps. Horde loves ditching SHB that’s 140 honor loss alone

At this rate AV will be abandoned once Wrath releases. With no horde the Alliance queues will go from 3 Min to 15 mins and that will be fun to play in

Not possible as they added factions being able to play themselves. If literally zero horde queues then AV would become alliance vs alliance. Then the fake horde faction would see the problem. Would be an amusing experiment.

There is a very good reason why Alliance is getting more Honor, because they’re doing the Battleground objectives, meanwhile we (the horde) basically ignore all the objectives and zerg to end the game…,

Since pre-patch went live we have gone from getting fantastic Honor out of AV and winning nearly every game, to almost every game is a big L and get crap honor… All because bad play from the fresh Wrath spawns that dont listen to directions, don’t do objectives, and don’t even half way bother to play, constantly self defeated in chat…

Oh, and don’t think a moment things are better for alliances in the other BG, they play like the horde in AV, just in AB, WSG and EoS instead, constantly complaining about the game bring a loss, failing to defend, get flags or do anything that contributes to a W.

1 Like

weird, as alliance i don’t win many AVs: horde ALWAYS sends 10-20 to back cap where they kill all our O and then grind us to death by winning on kills alone. last bunch of games i played were 39+ minutes where we got utterly slaughtered. we are talking about alliance who decide to step into av wearing SM gear with 2k life vs fully geared horde every single game. this back cap/farm HKs strat is in almost every match now. and who can blame them, it’s easy wins for horde lol.