Av is dominated by av alliance premades led in discord

For a person not familiar with the situation, could someone explain what prevents Horde from doing the same thing?

Another wild alt appears!

In this case, nothing really. The queues have been low enough that they could very easily set up a discord and attempt to queue sync in order to get as many as possible into a single game.

Alliance think horde are evil, and many are still salty from accidentally rolling pvp servers in phase 2

4 Likes

I mean what’s the difference rofl.

You fan boy for red.

You do know it’s the same player base right?

It isn’t breaking news.

Literally bad players on both sides

There is literally no difference.

1 Like

Not necessary. If horde queues go back up the motivation will be there - if, for any reason its alliance queues that go way up the horde enjoy short queues and wonderful holiday weekends.

I don’t know who is or isn’t complaining I do however find it unlikely alliance alts would though.

I’m sure there are obviously a few but I feel the majority would most likely prefer to gloat

Alts of alliance mains, looking to make it look like more horde were complaining than actually are. Then once again when blizzard “fixes” it, they can post on their alliance mains: “hOrDe fAvOrItIsM!”

1 Like

The changes made to AV have overwhelmingly favored horde.

4 Likes

Alts and conspiracies. QAnon much?

Trolls and their groupies. Fanboi much?

This seems extremely counterintuitive

can someone link me the discord for science?

My record so far!

https://ibb.co/FqRYM73

1 Like

Discord is free make one yourself and stop complaining

Alliance will always cheat. They’re terrible players who blamed map imbalanced for their constant losses but once they actually try to win, they win. Funny how the map imbalanced plays no role when they premade on Discord, or even last year. If they can’t hold each others hands then they’ll blame everything else but their own terrible play, farming honor and rep at SHGY for an hour or until Ice Daddy is spawned.

Alliance are just a bunch of cry baby, self victimization sore losers/winners. Just the worst kind of gamers

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

8 Likes

It does play a role.

You can really see how strong the cave rez is when you premade.

Now in TBC when the hordes advantages are gone, i can see premades winning 100% of their games.

To be so biased you cant see how op your map is in a pug vs pug game…

Like for instance those games it takes horde 40 minutes to take SHGY, imagine if our cave was right next to it and funneled out right in hordes path of them going north.

Imagine if SHGY had a 20 person rez instead of a 10.

8 Likes

You mean the imbalance that Blizzard had to fix in TBC? That one?

The cave rez is insanely strong, as Drink said. If the Horde had the same coordination as the Alliance does in these runs, they’d win almost every BG regardless because of that rez.

3 Likes

He used to say “citation needed” every time he had nothing to counter with, now all he does is tell people they are an alt??

Makes sense to somebody somewhere I guess :thinking: