AV: Fixing a setting

So, horde would you like to recant all your taunts and incessant crying when I tried to explain to them how the system was supposed to work and how it was actually working?

You know who you are…

I quoted literal patch notes on it and Blizzard just came out and said there were issues with the settings and BG’s would/could start with 20 people in the Q.

Please line up in a single file and leave your apologies. In my awesomeness you will find i am as wise as i am forgiving. I look forward to hearing from you.

9 Likes

I blamed the premades for the issue. But - where are the patch notes that showed this was fixed before (in old Vanilla) curious to see.

I took this wording to mean that they fixed the setting so it couldn’t happen anymore vs fixed a setting cause it was broken and it was erroneously letting it happen.

I don’t normally like “I told you so posts” but there were a lot of horde and alliance people that were being obtuse with the patch notes you posted to fit a narrative.

3 Likes

They really were. It was driving me crazy because i am telling them what is what from personal experience and documented changes and in return they were flagging my posts and telling me i was trolling. I even earned a little forum vaca over it.

Now people wonder why i can be so quick to live a snarky remark well now they know.

1 Like

Looks like I can queue for AV again without the toxic pre-maxes or only starting with 10 people.

3 Likes

Instead of saying fixed lets use the term adjusted.

This was something they adjusted multiple times to try and address issues that had the general population foaming at the mouth at the time. 1.8 was one of them, ill have to go look up the others.

Sadly they didn’t really talk about how they are going to tweak this setting this time either so all i can say it is being adjusted again and we don’t know yet if it is for better or for worse.

Pre-mades caused more harm than good.

Ranking on Alliance must suck, and you have those pre-mades to thank for that (Honor bloat). Not to mention spawning in those unfair games.

And we can queue as a 5 man now. And iirc they made the diminishing honor 20 instead of 25.

These AV changes support the Alliance just as it supports Horde.

Theoretically speaking, everyone’s gameplay is more enjoyable and fair.

It’s interesting to see them shamelessly doing changes.

2 Likes

this thread has nothing to do with premades. did you wander into the wrong thread or is this an attempt at an apology?

1 Like

I’m not apologizing for anything.

AV pre-mades gave people unfair matches like these.

And now they are getting what is coming to them.

To hell with these min maxers that ruin everyone’s gameplay.

Got it so you wandered into the wrong thread.

Good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want an apology so bad go visit the pre-made discords.

I’m sure they are feeling sorry right now.

While we are also exchanging pleasantries, you can thank Blizzard for making AV Alliance side more fair and honor less bloated.

1 Like

This thread has nothing to do with premades. The apologies i want are from people like yourself who can’t stay on topic, can’t follow along in a conversation and can’t read.

Feel free to keep bleeting along though.

I was with you OP! Trying to convince people of that convenient correlation being false.

Pre-mades caused unfair number difference match ups like these for solo queue players.

Alliance caused this problem and these changes are better for them

You can say thank you to Blizzard now, honor grind has less insane numbers now.

This is pretty much what you all were doing before. Talking in circle and off topic.

I accept your Apology Rose, i know you can’t appear soft in front of the others so we shall just wink and nod and I will know you are in agreement when you leave another post.

Thanks!

1 Like

Awww another poster off topic. I accept your apology too.

I can show my sensitive side :smirk:

https://youtu.be/w4CDWYJJfh4

Your welcome for fixing your honor and solo queue player winrate.

Thank you for being a friend. You’re a pal and a confidant.

Half on topic - half off with a little banter. See you on the Fields of Ju–, Fields of Strife.

Here ya go

"The minimum number of players required to start a battle in Alterac Valley has been lowered to 20 (the maximum is still 40). "

“In order to keep teams in Alterac Valley more numerically balanced, players will now enter Alterac Valley on a one-for-one basis (i.e. if there are 30 players in the battleground for each side with 10 players in the Alliance queue and 2 players in the Horde queue, only two players from each team will be added, bringing the total to 32 per side)”

2 Likes

I don’t do av, that place is a cesspool. All you did is make sure we get stuck with botters and fisherman if i ever do decide to go back.

I only do WSG with guildies where my record is 40’ish and 2 and no i don’t always do 10 man premades. most of the time it is 3 or 4 of us.

1 game i lost was against a full 10 man. No complaints they legit were good, superior CC and a top notch survival hybrid hunter to boot. We had no chance with just a few of us and no pally.

The other game i lost was a glitcher running up the invisible lumber ramp. Been some time since i tried it but couldnt get up there myself with all the horde protecting him. So, /afk’d out

The 40 wins is based on current rep standing. I don’t actually keep a tally.

So as you can see didn’t need the hordes help winning, i dont solo q and i don’t do av. I got nothing out of this patch other than another level of paranoia ill get camped when leveling my druid alt who is about to hit 50.