AV: Fixing a setting

Agreed.

Huh?

Hell yeah

Uhh… i’m happy you are a good sport?

Sounds lame, sorry to hear that

I don’t do AV on my Alliance alts either. I might play it when these changes go up.

I mean… go group with people and go form a kill squad.

Or server transfer, i don’t care for it’s price though.

Ah thanks for this. So why are people saying that Pained was trolling or whatever?

Can you BOP an FC in Vanilla? I can’t remember. I do remember trolling people on my pally to force them to drop the flag. But I can’t remember if that was added cause you could bop them, or if they changed it so you couldn’t bop them anymore due to trolling with it.

Don’t get old kids.

Honestly I just skimmed his Original post, but most of what I gathered was him going “haha I was right” which, is in poor taste, even if he did state these things before.

You asking for patch notes to see though is something I like to see, as I think we need to look at that for everything.

also… too late

OOOoh dont get me started on this.

I do.

I do all the frikin time. You know what happens when i start corpse camping them back? They rez and enter a BG.

IT IS SO GOSH DARN INFURIATING. I don’t get made over much but dont start what you can’t finish. There is no pvp solution to camping a guy who can just escape into a BG every 20 minutes.

Horde keep acting like its all sunshine and rainbows for the alliance the way things were but I am not your typical alliance. I am as vindictive as they come.

I have posted multiple times i will agree to all the changes horde want. No BG numbers? Fine. 5 man Q? Fine, whatever you need.

But i need them to change it so if you are engaged in wpvp you get a debuff that prevents you from escaping into a bg.

People don’t like it. I get it, it can hurt their honor per hour… But where did i hear that argument before?

Oooo yeah.

Oh dw that is most ppl on the internet.

Just CC them out of the BG :4head:

:upside_down_face:

They were getting upset because it disproved their assertion that short handed alliance BG’s were only caused by premades. It didn’t matter what the facts where. They couldnt talk around the patch notes so they got vindictive and flagged me.

I can’t even look at you right now…

In a post about how premades made dead games that start 10v40… Ya nothing to do with premades.

You honestly must win the award on this forum for being the most most intentionally, willfully ignorant poster.

Anyway guys this is why you don’t feed the trolls. These are forum warriors, not actual players. Their opinions are meaningless.

Where in my post that i created did i mention premades other than to say this thread is not about premades.

Take a good long look Vartok. See this guy right here? This is why i get flagged.

I see where you’re coming from - but what is the issue then do you believe? Is it simply not enough Alliance PUGs queuing? Is it that, in order for horde to have a queue timer not near an hour near rank reset, they have to stagger the entry for half the Alliance team just to compensate for said queue timer? I’m legitimately curious: what do you think is the chief source/cause of the imbalance? Also, as a person who plays many, many hours of AV queue per day - a vast majority of my games are premade. I am sorry if you’re ending up in the PUGs, but surely you can see where some of us are coming from too.

I see you are trying to have an open discussion which i support but this is out of context to the original discussion which is horde telling everyone to blame premades for imbalance match starts because they were 100% of the problem.

Clearly they were not.

Oddly enough they weren’t too clear on what those adjustments to those settings might be so lets all just keep on Eye on starting balance in the next few weeks to see if these “FIXES” actually fix anything or if the only make other problems worse. Which i suspect they will.

1 Like

I haven’t read any of your threads on this subject, but I have to imagine you are misunderstanding what those patch notes meant. I gotta imagine those patch notes were referring to launching a new bg and sending out invites once x number of players are queued… which I think is a very different thing than what you are implying here. In fairness you were pretty vague.

Funny, they said the same thing then you are saying now. You were in one of those threads, so it doesn’t surprise me to hear you say that but I am surprised you dont remember.

Anywho, i assure you the 5man join as a group was a tbc feature. 40 man raids was available in vanilla at release. Quick google search will confirm this.

Absolutely they were, though this response makes me think we are talking about completely different things. Again… your vague OP didn’t help with that.

Sorry anything more specific might land me on another tropical island chillin in a hammock.

Look it up or google. 5 man party for AV was TBC.

I won’t look it up because I don’t disagree. It’s clear I thought you were talking bout something else and we have nothing to argue about here so… I’m gonna back out. You have a nice day now.

TY Tusk you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought that at one time, they had gotten it so it kept the gates closed with a display of how many more were needed to start?

10 was the original value, and they deviated it to 25 because they foresaw an issue with 10 promoting to much repeated camping instead of kill and move to new targets.
So they are actually returning it to the proper vanilla value.

I never cared about rank, just wanted to do the BG quest, and sometimes play an AV because they used to be fun, but on the allied side anyways it was kind of toxic, if you got in the way of a premades player slots anyways.
Or you got a pug, of only a few people, in which case 1 or 2 things happened.

People quit, and the BG just ended.

People stayed because they were AFK and so you had 6 bodies in the cave that may as well be dead, 2 running off to farm harpies, and one idiot (me) standing at Van, in healing gear.
Like i am really stopping anyone.

Though once, strangely enough, a some of the horde saluted me, then killed me, then hugged me as they filed past me to kill van.
Guess that translated to, really sorry bout the bad BG there mate, chin up, this will be over fast?

1 Like

premades are already back gl

You ressurected an 8 day old post that had nothing to do with premades to brag about finding a way to exploit your way around last week’s hotfix?

I don’t think this thread is what you think it is, and also, it was dead. Someone give this guy some attention 10 years ago please.