AV Cave Rez situation

Condemning a faction for playing the BG as it was specifically designed is the height of absurdity, but there it is. Complete with dramatic bumper-sticker name.

And from both the most well known “wall-of-no” poster and supporter of this very itteration of the BG (before it became fashionable to dislike this version of the BG).

edit: not to mention a poster that to this day argues against using an early AV version/Korrak’s Revenge.

2 Likes

Condemning blizzard for allowing it is one thing. The reality is horde do on have to play scorched earth.

“Allowing” a faction to play a BG as designed.
Yikes.

1 Like

Yep, comprehension is awesome here, allowing horde to play the current strat.

The “strat” of taking objectives while defending you own, this you think should not be “allowed”? Giving it a dramatic gimmick name does not add weight.

Again, I agree that the cave rez mechanic should be revamped and that SF ress point should be fixed, but I cannot get past the wall of:

1 Like

how is going with 1.12 AV = #nochanges?

Or you got squelched for trying to play a combination BG QB and School Marm and annoyed everyone with your incessant and useless spam, much like these forums.

1 Like

IBGY is not a 10% advantage. It’s a literal, mathematical 100% more players per respawn interval.

1 Like

probably, but at least I’m trying

from cave to IB GY, or from IB GY to rest of the map?

You’re not wrong.

You guys do realize this is Thrall’s homeland (since leaving worlds), and we are there to merely excavate. This shouldn’t attribute for a 2to1 home field advantage?

Like when you play Risk, tie goes to the defender. Remember Vietnam and the crazy map advantage they had there?

I hate this excuse. It is a juvenile excuse and it always always shows petulance rather than efficacy or perseverance.

“I may have done the exact opposite of inspiring my team to greatness, thereby occupying more energy than normal towards petty BG chat nonsense, hastening a loss and annoying everyone in the process… BUT AT LEAST I MADE AN ATTEMPT TO NOT DO THAT

The “at least I’m trying” is just another deflection from the responsibility you should have for your own bad behavior. No one gets paid for “trying really hard” to build a house and destroying all the materials instead. No one is going to applaud you trolling your own team into an angry loss simply because you “tried really hard” to be the leader they needed.

Do better.

I will, starting by ignoring the trolls.

Here is my strat, take it or leave it, moving on.

The piss poor player attitude would upset any potential leader.

Vince Lombardi didn’t motivate players by being nice to everyone.

But this isn’t 1960’s Footbal, it’s a 2020 carebear PC video game. Need to adjust for my audience. Way ahead of you.

So long as you are aware that you’re merely 1 of 40 others in a BG with no authority, clout, respect, or any other sort of meaningful relationship with the other players, just as they have no such thing with you.

Suck it up.

You’re not Vince Lombardi, you’re a heckler in the stands. Keeping that fragile ego in check would do you a world of good.

Wow your forum PvP game is strong, could use you in AV.

Why? I don’t need more reputation, nor do my alts.

ok sounds good

Its classic what do you expect? That is why i do not pvp

So you have nothing of substance to add to the conversation? Gotcha.

1 Like