AV Cave Rez situation

Odd that I have given many clear and concise demonstrations of evidence for the map, where as you do nothing but lie and/or troll.

you have never once given a single factual example to show how the map is balanced, EVER. All you have done is said moronic and/or false things which are easily debunked and then get faux insulted when people call you out for making bad arguments because that is all you do.

Also I love how you claim I am the one who does nothing but accuse people of lying/trolling.

I have not gone back to check but I am pretty sure I have given the most evidence for the map imbalance in this thread and if I am not the most I am definatly in the top, however curiously the map deniers have never given any actual evidence that the map is fine… where as I and others have multiple long and detailed posts explaining it to anyone with the ability to read and comprehend, which clearly is a skill you lack.

Oh btw still waiting on a strat to beat an IBGY defense because the horde reinforce 3x faster… (before you say it, skipping just makes the problem worse and so is not a solution)

3 Likes

Haven’t you been paying attention to anything him and that other troll have said? Alliance just need to play 3 times better than horde, it’s easy.

2 Likes

Oh I know they do not care and will not be convinced, my statements to them are to show everyone else who reads it how absurd they are to make sure others do not listen to this craziness and think it is valid.

4 Likes

You don’t know why the car won’t start, and the needle is on empty so putting gas into it is the first step of trouble shooting the issue.

And alliance not using consumables vs horde using them makes a BIG difference in performance.

Try dueling someone who is using potions, bombs, exc. While you use nothing. Makes a big difference.

Have you seen the raid wiper strategy of having 10-20 engineers use sapper near the same time to explore an enemy raid group?

Consumables are strong. It’s not hordes fault alliance don’t even try using them in AV.

One guy? No, but it’s an example of what a non stealth class can do, let alone a group of stealth classes.

But alliance don’t seem to bother using stealth, distractions, misdirection, exc. Most alliance are playing AV as a pve rep farm simulator, which is why they lose. They aren’t trying to use any form of actual strategy.

1 Like

Actually, I left my computer to go out for a couple of hours lol.

We had 40 minute queues, but you knew that right?

so I just got silenced for 2 days for abusive language

I think I’m getting a little bent out of shape with the general player attitude on the alliance

If I’m in the game and I call a strat, even if it doesn’t really get followed and the Horde are top 15 on KD, I still get flamed, trolled and blamed.

Guess I just can’t let it get to me. Sometimes the players are great, but most of the time they have a piss poor attitude.

Then you have the people calling “All turtle SH” or “All rush IB GY” and they think they are helping.

2 Likes

Not at the start you didnt as horde started playing more defense queue times continued to rise.

Waiting for this post to hit 5k replies

I have lost very few games since the premades were killed. I have also asked for the map to be changed. My argument isn’t that there isn’t an imbalance. There is an imbalance. I just think it is a 10-20% win ratio advantage rather than a 99% win ratio change. And to be clear, 10-20% win ratio advantage is NOT ok and steps should be taken to correct the difference as much as this map can be corrected.
But there is a difference between “we need to do more than the other faction to win” and “we have no shot at winning.” I agree that the map does cause some apathy, but people are way too keen on blaming the map when there are other major causes that occurred prior to anyone even knowing the map was an issue. The first domino was definitely the rankers leaving. So instead of being reintegrated into the Alliance pugs, these players are just gone. These were the most dedicated pvpers the Alliance had. For the most part, they were also the most skilled. Combine that with the map advantage and things turned into a dumpster fire almost immediately. Then a week goes by. A month goes by. Several months go by. No fixes. Player apathy turns into what it is now and honestly I am not even sure changing the map helps at this point. And that is sad.
So, I guess long story short, I agree with Jadei for the most part and believe wholeheartedly that Classic deserved better. I wish they would change the map. I wish they had done so months ago. I WANT good games. So I guess that’s my book.

4 Likes

We had 20 minute queues week 2 bud. I know this is hard to believe, but Horde has always queued in a lot greater numbers than Alliance.

I think a lot of these players with defeatist attitudes, bad attitudes, honor/rep farmers, etc., will all leave after Naxx, TBC, Shadowlands.

I honestly can’t wait for that to happen. We’ll have a small community of people that actually want to PvP in AV.

2 Likes

the map imbalance puts it at around a 90% winrate which causes less people to queue and players to stop playing for a win and play for things that are attainable like rep which brings it to a 99% winrate.

The map directly causes a severe advantage which then indirectly causes the 99% winrate so yes the map causes the winrate.

2 Likes

I am sorry the map is an advantage but it’s not THAT much of an advantage. That’s another problem. The Alliance THINK it’s the only reason why they lose. It is not.

2 Likes

No. It doesn’t. Your rankers aren’t integrated into the game. Horde’s rankers are. I don’t understand how people that should know better just ignore the difference in skill that brings to the table. Literally 80% of your rankers left for WSG premades the day these changes happened instead of being forced into the group. Horde’s rankers never left. That’s a pretty big difference in skill. It just is. And it has only gotten worse as player apathy + alts + rep grinding / afking became more and more common.
The map was never a 90% win rate advantage for Horde and anyone who thinks so is just wrong. Flat out wrong. I buy 60-70% map advantage. I truly do. But more than that excuses the actions the Alliance faction rankers made as not material. They are most assuredly material.

Don’t let it get to you. I don’t know if you played Horde while premades were going, but it was exactly the same. It was excruciating getting them to do anything more than Lts. + Balinda. It is an uphill battle at best and you have it waaaaaay worse because Blizzard has let this go on far longer leading to far worse apathy.

The biggest problem with Alliance is they think that, at the start, everyone should turtle SH, or everyone should rush IB GY. The don’t know how to split up into Offense and Defense, think independently, and communicate.

If they get passed stage 1, then the issue becomes getting kills, watching flags, and recalling if needed.

1 Like

And horde could still have 20 minute queues if they weren’t playing scorched earth.

1 Like

Oh I remember I was the one advocating to intercept the zerg and play defense. I got flamed for it regularly then, and even had a 2 day silence on that side for macro spam, but it wasn’t long before that became the new meta.

The thing is, this type of losing is so ingrained in the Alliance brains, it’s 1000x harder to have them unlearn.

2 Likes

We had 40+ minute queues before premades were killed. Not sure how you think this is even remotely true. Especially since I have already told you this. Alliance didn’t queue for the BG even when you had the option of creating a premade and beating a Horde group that rolled over and died for you. What makes you think they are joining a queue for the opportunity to play a 30+ minute game?

That’s because that strat is terrible.