AV Cave Rez situation

4 games, 3 wins, 8 hks…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Because the Horde are absolutely terrible at PvP. And not just AV, they really blow in AB as well.

1 Like

It is really more sad than worth a chuckle at this point. He isn’t even a quality troll. There are WAAAAAAAAY better trolls on this board lol.

1 Like

4000 posts later and no new arguments. How sad.

1 Like

Yep it’s really sad how many horde still think their win rate was due to their superior pvp skill…

Whole lotta nope to all of that. You are not even worth putting effort into arguing with at this point.

2 Likes

The cave rez order on horde side is broken, not even up for debate.

It took partial premades to break this map feature.

Please share the advice you trolls have given alliance for the last 12 months with the rest of your faction and you might be able to win again.

3 Likes

The cave rez is wrong for BOTH sides. If you were actually reading, and comprehending what others have been posting, you would not be so quick to be posting your zyriusesque garbage.

That “map feature” is unchanged from vanilla, where alliance had no issue dominating in AV.

We are reportedly winning plenty, games are more enjoyable, and some of us have been playing alliance the past few months.

So go stuff your biased garbage.

3 Likes

The thing is there’s nothing much to argue, you’ve admitted the cave rez situation should be fixed.

You just like to use this topic to bash alliance for not trying hard enough. Which is super ironic considering how fast horde caved(lol…) when they started losing to premades.

3 Likes

Kinda biased to call out players as trolls who post in favor of alliance and give some of the most obvious trolls who don’t a free pass.

Sounds like AV is back in the dumpster anyway. Other than a handful of premades, it’s Drek or kek.

1 Like

I only called Ziryus a troll. I happen to find Bodicca and Scottxx’s opinions more odious because they are ill informed trash, but neither seems to be a legit troll. And yeah in this case it is totally biased because they are the posters I have had the most friction with. I was very specific about who I called out. Pointedly so. I disagree with a lot of posters on this thread. I don’t feel like I am talking to the wind in most of those disagreements.

Its perfectly reasonable to be bias towards your own faction and push for things that would directly benefit themselves. Their perspective is entirely based on their personal experiences within AV. Nothing to blame for them on having their own opinion on the matter even if myself or other disagree. Its a forum afterall where you should be able to voice your concerns or perspective.

Ziryus however is a straight troll.

2 Likes

man your a salty little horde today

still don’t have me on ignore like you said?

I love how you always resort to vanilla as if classic is played the same way vanilla was, surely you are really not this naive?

Why dont you try posting something positive for once in your life instead of being the negative little troll looking to complain about everything anyone says that doesn’t agree with you 100%.

The cave res respawn should not be in play until Horde have no other graveyards, it’s that simple, that’s the whole premise of this thread, please dispute that.

1 Like

The thing is he’s acknowledged the cave rez is an issue that should be fixed. He just likes to use this thread to bash alliance for reasons… he’s also bitter he didn’t get the version of AV he wanted.

They all have with the exception of maybe Elfblade (map is fine. Alliance are just bad at AV). They want to argue about anything and everything else though.

1 Like

The funny thing is, both history as well as the present situation shows us to have been right all along. Cave res mechanics should indeed be changed, for both caves. That said, queues went down and alliance began winning, and we had been saying that queues were the cause all along.

Now all that trolls like zyrius have is petty insults and misrepresentation. He’s just sad that he didnt get the druid changes he wanted, you know, the reason he admitted to for trolling the AV threads since before classic began.

2 Likes

Well no, what actually happened is alliance queue times got so high they could start premading again. which is what people have been saying would happen for a long time if horde insisted on playing scorched earth. And not surprisingly horde started getting stomped.

Now horde are willing to zerg again, and shockingly, in that meta alliance do just fine, which is what has really been said the entire time.

2 Likes

Alliance premades led to the shift in queue times and win rates. I seriously doubt horde would be willing to go along with Drek or kek if alliance premades hadn’t spanked them a few times. They’d still be playing the zug zug SHGY game.

1 Like

You have to keep in mind he’s really really bad with cause and effect and thinking through multi steps in a process. All he can do is look at current state with no comprehension of how it got there or where it might lead to.

He doesn’t understand that horde queue times went up in the first place because they were playing scorched earth.

1 Like

PoV: You are ziryus in the year 5169 on the tenth capped thread explaining to level 20 retail accounts why the map isn’t balanced

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ca5822fd0eca8d2e0975fa8e2de5fdcd/tenor.gif?itemid=18302117

2 Likes