AV Cave Rez situation

They can’t ram their heads in SH if you take SF and bottleneck them into the FOS…

We allow them the ability to “ram their heads into SHGY”

We do that. WE say “don’t go to SF GY.” WE let them have SFGY without any contesting or argument.

WE do that. The result is gifting them the ability to rez at SF and ram their heads into SHGY.

That’s on us.

And we continue to do this, to this day. Thinking that maybe tomorrow. MAYBE this strat might just work.

Maybe.

But tomorrow never comes and we look like idiots.

3 Likes

And then they act confused about why alliance somehow manages to do just fine in WSG/AB.

Although it is amusing seeing the mental gymnastics they go to to try explain that.

1 Like

That’s not always true. Alliance don’t gift SF to horde, the map does. They get a free softcap. I played several games the last two nights that alliance tried to take SF and unless we communicated to keep players split to hold SHGY too, it failed.

For horde, just throw bodies at one of them and use the rez disparities to get the other. Alliance don’t have the luxury of having a cave respawn to recapture SHGY if they lose it. Horde can fall back on that if they lose IBGY fighting for SF or SHGY.

Hey I don’t disagree. They are gifted a soft cap on the most important GY in the game.

And if the alliance at least puts up a fight to take it back to win it over and lose. That’s fine. That’s the map messing us up.

But that’s not what I’m seeing.

In all my AV matches on this pally I’m now farming rep with. ALL OF THEM. The idiotic strat we’ve come up with is…

lol wait for it.

Cubby! (because oh my god. Horde have never seen that one before and I’m still not sure what the hell this does really. They know we are in there)
Then fight at SHGY and try to wipe them all while SF timer ticks down.
Fight some more…wiat for SFGY to turn red.

THEN “mount up guys we are taking IBGY!”

As we are now divided in half, willingly. Horde who now can spawn behind us and infront of us…wipe out SHGY, then turn their attention to IBGY and wipe us out there, knowing that our reinforcments are now cut off at SPGY.

We do this. The horde do not make us do this. That’s OUR strat! We are so clever.

4 Likes

That might not be what you’re seeing now.

What you’re seeing now is the result of months of alliance actually putting in that fight and still losing.

I’ve won SFGY fight at the start. It’s easier to defend a flag cap but it does boil down to who has the better comp and players in that fight.

It is the only winning play for the alliance and now we refuse to even try. Instead WE (not the horde)…WE…have devised this idiotic strat which someone somewhere said it “worked some night like 4/5 times bro! Serious!”

That’s on us.

Either at least try to fight for SFGY at the start or just roll over and die.

We’ve opted to roll over and die.

That’s on us.

1 Like

Know why the cubby strat works? And it does. I have 5 wins using that exact strat the past two days. Because although horde should know by now exactly what alliance are doing, they still cap SF and they still zug zug SHGY for 3-4 wipes. Only one horde group was smart enough to to avoid it and go straight for SPGY.

Horde don’t understand the map better. They have map advantages to fall back on that alliance don’t.

How on EARTH does that work?

They still rez at IBGY. They are still in charge of the middle of the map.

They have a procedure.

SF. Then SH…that’s their procedure. Once they get SHGY. It’s over. It’s much EASIER for them to do this if they get a shorter ride from SFGY.

This is the worst idiotic strat you can come up with.

3 Likes

Once SF caps and alliance wipe horde at SHGY, horde rez at SF, not IBGY. We don’t have to fight a rez wave to softcap IBGY. We just have to deal with the same ol same ol cave respawn to hold it.

Once horde have SF, and we divide to IBGY they swing over. Take SHGY which they know bottle necks those who died at SPGY which is forever away. Then swing down and pick us off from both in front and behind.

Abusing the starting GY spawn advantage.

I’ve just now explained to you twice why this is a dumb dumb strat. If you keep going with this ideology, you really don’t know what you are talking about in AV and the lose rate is partially on you and those who hold this strat dear’s shoulders.

Yeah, they just defend the hell out of their stuff cuz theyre clueless.

The strat works because horde let it. It’s easy for them to negate and they don’t which just proves horde don’t understand AV better than alliance. Alliance who are sent north are forced on defense, which doesn’t seem to be something most alliance do willingly so it works out.

Sure there are many other strats alliance can try, all of which rely on defending SHGY and taking another GY. Again, not something horde have to worry about. If IBGY falls, use the cave respawn to get it back.

Im not sure why the hostility and I really don’t care, but I’ve explained to you why the strat works and just like either faction, once a strat works a few times, they stick with it. How many years did alliance zerg Galv? How long have horde been zug zugging SHGY?

1 Like

The fact you don’t believe me doesn’t make it an opinion. Prove me wrong if you don’t believe me.

Well sure and it’s easy to defend when they have a 2 to 1 rez advantage. Which the way rezs work naturally happens without horde having to try.

1 Like

20 > 10 is not an opinion.

Proof is already in this thread but still waiting on your proof, not opinion, that counters the proof that’s already in this thread.

What proof you are referring at ? Except Reaper who obviously didn’t time well horde cave running back time to IBGY (but still show it’s longer than 25 seconds) I would very much like to see it.

My proof :

It’s a testimony and if you are not aware of it, a testimony is a proof and a fact, not an opinion.

Oh yeah of course right after the 60 horde get teleported there when the proximity alarms are tripped which creates the volcano that swallows SHB that sets off the electric fence that prevents any alliance from passing SHGY.

2 Likes

Makes as much sense as your explanation that a wizard magically makes alliance suck and horde be super awesome at pvp, but only in AV.

1 Like

So anyone who “testifies” is credible?

Scroll up. There are a multitude of videos and screenshots that demonstrate the disadvantages. You’ve shown nothing that counters that.