AV Cave Rez situation

There’s nothing mystical or magical about it. They’re bad. For the hard of thinking that’s what a 98% loss rate means.

Yep for some reason alliance aren’t bad in WSG/AB, weird… almost like it has something to do with the map…

Except in all my games (and there are a TON) this strat doesn’t work. I’ve never seen it work.

As a matter of fact, like robots on both sides, the outcome of every step of that strat is predictable and repeated.

I don’t know what you think this strat is. I mean, if you have seen it work once or twice, then the percentage of this strat you cling too is INCREDIBLY LOW. Which makes us, the alliance…stupid for adopting it and embracing it. When in your own words it relies on the horde, allowing us to win. Which again. I’ve never seen happen.

Why am I hostile? Because this strat is such a failure and people like yourself who seem to cling onto the fact that this strat is the way to go…are the same people in my AV who push this nonsense. Only to inevitably be puking “just let them win guys” 10 minutes later.

That’s why I’m hostile. Your misplaced arrogance over your misunderstanding of this map annoys the hell out of me.

1 Like

I didn’t create the strat and I’m certainly not saying it’s a great one. I’m explaining why it works. Maybe you’re good enough to be a lone wolf and go against the group and do your own thing. As a non stealthy that doesn’t work well for me.

Like it or not, the group has to work together for any strat to work. You can hate the strat and you’re free to shout out raid warnings of your own strat. Or you can come to the forums and be hostile with fellow alliance players.

Of course not, people can lie. But if you don’t believe me, you can check it by yourself, hop on a horde alt or ask a horde friend to tell you what you can’t check by yourself.

I’ve seen the videos a long time ago and many times, and what I brought answer them.

So Beautia hit 51 and I decided “What the heck” and queued her up for AV. We used the cubby strat and won on her first try.

The map is horribly skewed, but it’s quite possible to overcome the map.

2 Likes

Alliance die around SF and they rez at AS in their base. They’re no help to SH or SF. If Alliance rush SF they are cut off by Horde who get to the back side of Bal the same time Alliance do. And guess where Alliance rez?

If Alliance wait to assault SF they effectively split their forces which Horde don’t have to do. All Horde have to do is wipe Alliance at SF. And guess where they rez?

All this nonsense about how Alliance “gift” Horde with SF is ridiculous. Going SF doesn’t help Alliance in the least given the risks.

1 Like

I’ve been in AV today. Won every game using the cubby strat with good leaders. And yeah, Horde were really clueless. It’s an easy strat to bypass but they’re so conditioned to zug zugging SHGY it’s absurd. And in that strat, Alliance definitely DO NOT want to cap SF.

After playing a lot of AB, WSG and AV, I’m convinced that the majority of Horde are just really terrible at PvP.

2 Likes

- Repeatedly ignores the actual reasons, when not calling them “mental gymnastics”

Made it to L60 in classic yet, Zyrius?

1 Like

Actually I have, have you?

And since you also seem to not understand the concept of alts, my alt can at least actually queue for AV :stuck_out_tongue:

This plus they didn’t seem to realize the significance of letting SF hard cap before moving to IBGY all while throwing insults at me and my “misunderstanding” of the map.

I find the strat fun if for no other reason, horde keep coming back to get wiped. It’s also the only strat I’ve had wins on all weekend. Alliance will follow almost anyone who takes lead early - even rushed Galv one game for some odd reason. Taking SF early just doesn’t work unless alliance are massively better. Too many players end up at AS to hold it most of the time.

2 Likes

You mean besides the one that I have repeatedly used to post in this very thread with?

Yeah, you have zero credibility. Show it or continue to pretend.

1 Like

When posting on a level 60 character proves anything, since you know no armory, maybe I would.

And I don’t see any posts by a level 60 classic Brokenwind :stuck_out_tongue:

How many times have we heard alliance claim that they routinely massacre horde 2 to 1 at SH? The aid station is something that needs fixed, but lets not pretend you need to be “massively better” to take SF otherwise.

1 Like

I’m not sure why they’re so hung up on your level when most of them are posting on low level retail characters.

Sure you don’t
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/brokenwind-grobbulus/summary

1 Like

Now prove you have played a single game of AV in classic.

Because few players beyond you faithful few in here actually believe he plays classic AV (unless we are to believe he has a L60 he actually uses in classic that is not the low 50s Zyrius he accidentally posted with.

He has been a raging troll on the subject of classic AV since long before it even released. He has zero credibility.

Well if we go just off what is posted you have even less credibility :stuck_out_tongue:

Still waiting for you to show your classic 60.