AV Cave Rez situation

Honestly I thought you already did. Still for bad reasons. People like you just don’t like to be answered. Your list is probably long.

1 Like

Game 4.

Average rank of horde and alliance is the same at rank 6.

7 Horde players are BELOW level 60 including me, 3 afk players are in random spots.

14:30 into the game we have SHGY.

Alliance had to full defend it because when they lose shgy they lose the game.

Took us a bit but SHGY is ours, Alliance have no where to rez now, so We control the whole map now.

24:50 into game SPGY is ours.

27m into the game Aid station is ours.

Alliance seem to have all run south and took the bunker by IBGY.

32:30 Horde win.

Not sure how people can do AV and see the way it plays out and not ask why it plays out that way.

The map advantages are so obvious.

4-0.

Remember the teams in my 4 games have been about equal, this game was dead equal both teams average rank was 4.

Horde had 7 Lowbies and 3 afk, thats 25% Leechers.

What else is there to discuss about your 3 wins after AV weekend? None of the scenarios you relayed showed that alliance were remotely trying, much less trying the strategies that were reportedly working over the weekend.

You made your kids level for you :wink:

I can neither confirm nor deny the use of my kids to grind mobs for daddy.

1 Like

I don’t think your exercise is really meaningful. Ok there is lowbies horde side. There is lowbies ally side too. There is leechers horde side. There is leechers ally side too. Since you don’t know ally side, it doesn’t prove much (if we take your numbers for granted).

Even if there is more lowbies/leechers/afk horde side, the present meta is ok with it since allies believe they will lose every game, horde can soak more lowbies/afk/leechers since alliance won’t try much, if at all.

Personally, I don’t consider lowbies to be “leechers”. I prefer a lowbie anytime instead of a real leecher or an afk person. If the lowbie knows what he’s doing, it also helps a lot. If he’s healing, he’s worth a 60.

The map imbalances are not so obvious but they exist. Both sides too. Their impact is another story. Your examples don’t show anything we didn’t already knew about map imbalance or winning %. It shows a meta, not how impactful are the map imbalances.

Oh no way.

Red making it seem like all the horde are r12+, with no afk and no leechers, they come in full world buffs and full raid consumes.

When in fact its the same and typically pretty equal, which is hwy i got the addon to show it.

The average rank of BOTH sides was rank 6 in that last game. Meaning they have just as many lower levels as we do.

Make no mistake tho, horde have many leechers and afk players, which is what we were NOT lead to believe.

But that doesn’t fit with the narrative that the map is perfect and the alliance loss rate is entirely because alliance suck in AV.

Well I don’t remember saying any such things though I was indeed under the impression horde had higher ranks than alliance. Why would alliance come rank in AV when they can premade easy wsg/ab with instant queues ? Some do of course but why would the majority do it.

Also, don’t forget time has passed. The legion of premades rankers seem long gone. So maybe now ranks are more even in AV. A lot of people also come with alts with low ranks or lowbies. Just like you in fact. Doesn’t mean they are useless.

There are leechers and afk on every side but horde report/call them very fast.

Not true, in either of my games no one called them but me.

There was no “report so and so they are afk”.

Thats my point.

Horde teams in av are made of the same awful trash players as alliamce. They are the worst of the worst, and yet still win nearly every game. Hmmmm

1 Like

History lesson on this. Actually this was the very first strategy that Horde used in Classic when the game didn’t turn into a race. The goal was to leave SHGY uncapped and cap SPGY so that some would rez south in an effort to avoid a bridge turtle. The other aspect was to make it so that Horde didn’t rez south.
Needless to say, this strategy didn’t last long :slight_smile:

In the game i had with alliance turtling SHGY it seemed like horde just wanted to negate the turtle by going north.

How it worked was we split into 2 teams basically and when Alliance fought the southern team, the team that ran up by Balinda just bolted north rofl.

Alliance still couldnt just leave SHGY, and thats a massive weakeness we have all been preaching.

Sure Horde go back to retake IBGY, but being able to send all 40 on Offense VS only being able to send half your players on Offense is a massive advantage in iteself.

I agree with you. I haven’t seen Horde do this in a long time lol. I have seen it though lol. It is just a very old strategy that goes way back to last year (and I actually think it might be from some servers on Vanilla though mine did not do this).
The all offense advantage really is BS. That’s why I keep pushing the 2 changes I am requesting consistently. I think that would limit the ability to simply push offense quite a bit. At least once Alliance pushed back the initial push.
I haven’t AV’d in a couple of months now. The afkers + low levels you are describing is actually pretty sad. It isn’t reflective of how Horde used to be, but given the dumpster fire state AV is in, I can’t say I am surprised. If that is the make up that Horde had on AV weekend, I am not even a little bit surprised so many games were won Alliance side.

Sadly i didnt level fast enough to make AV weekend.

I tried but i had a lot of 11 hour days because of the virus.

So i didnt hit 51 until Tues.

Always next month. Hopefully. #sigh. I am actually pretty bummed for you that your games had that many low levels and afk players. That sucks.

Which is really just a slightly slower version of the rush meta where both sides just try to get into the other sides base fastest with minimal defense.

1 Like

still wins lol.

1 Like

On average alliance have more leacher/afk/low level throughout each game.

Maybe not at the start, but did the initial attempt to cap IBGY fail? You will likely see a few more alliance giving up if it’s not a sure win. Did horde cap SHGY? More alliance will begin afking because they believe they already lost even though it’s still possible to turn the game around and win. Did ice daddy get summoned? Welp 5 alliance just gave up, when they could have interrupted the summon before ice daddy come to play.

Alliance give up easier than horde for multiple reasons. The map is part of it, but it is not the only reason. Que time vs game duration, repPH efficiency, the ease of farming AV while half there and not caring because que is 3-5 minutes, exc.

Just means the games were bad though. I don’t like having 10 players being carried.