AV Cave Rez situation

How are yall still arguing about this? It’s F. A. C. T. FACT that Horde have a blatant advantage in AV.

EDIT: Honestly I feel like there’s quite a few Blizzard employees that get paid to gaslight us on the forums all day.

No i started all over on a new server, well the server a few of my friends are on.

I am a truck driver who works 2rd shift, im off Tues/wed.

When i said i had to gain 4 lvls i wasnt lying its just i did most of that when i came home monday night, i was home really early monday, was a light day for once i got hom at 9pm, instead of Midnight.

I had to gain those 4 levels monday night and tues, i typically stay up till 3-4am and wife does the AM stuff, she doesnt work.

My kids go to school, well home school cuz the virus.

I started playing Monday night at around 9:30, i got to like 49.75 before i logged monday.

Woke up tues at around 11AM, started playing around 12, got 1.5 levels and instantly qued for AV.

Long ques let me do stuff, i didnt level in que, which is why im STILL level 51.

No boosting was done, no gold buying was done…

Also my troll priest was my FIRST 60 in Classic, i went horde on launch.

This priest has been 60 for over a year.

1 Like

It’s a fact but you give no facts. You can read some posts up there, it shows how map disadvantages are far from blatant. Besides, alliance benefit from some of them.

Heres my 3 games with the addon, if you recall i told you all id download the addon when i started my time as horde in AV.

https://i.postimg.cc/wjcvZsY5/av-win-record.jpg

Remember this is the guy who doesn’t understand that 20 > 10.

3 Likes

And remember Ziryus is the guy who can only insult people to prove a point (and you’re still wrong).

1 Like

I remember that some posters appear to believe that the cave has a constant stream of 20 foes spawning at all times.

2 Likes

Some posters wont even believe you when you level fast.

So im pretty sure everyone here is on edge as far as trust.

Im getting called out because i level fast.

I took screen shots of the record tho, 3-0!

Gonna wait for Alliance to stand a chance and overcome the map.

I temporarily forgot the lameness that is being boosted.

I wasnt boosted.

Uhuh. You gained 4 unboosted levels to 51 in one day and still had time to wait in the horde AV queue 3 times.

Read what i posted above.

I did 4 levels over monday night and tues.

If you look at my screenshot it even say i did 1 AV Yesterday which would of been Tuesday, and 2 AV’s today which is Wed.

1 Like

Well some posters like you apparently believe no ones (by your own words) so I wouldn’t be too hard on people who didn’t believe you.

1 Like

Yeah i mean i only have 6 60s im pretty new to leveling.

My leveling speed is what matters, not my AV games.

Why did you even mention how many levels you got then since it is irrelevant to the discussion?

Mostly cuz i was gonna miss AV weekend and that was my goal.

Why are we all focusing on my levels lol?

No argument huh?

Here is my argument

Besides, you won 3 games and lost 0. Not sure what you want us to say. Nothing very surprising so far. We already know alliance loses a lot.

1 Like

Any alliance player can hit level 51 as Horde and have a 95%+ win rate in AV is the point he’s making.

It’s not the players making AV lopsided, it’s the map. Any other discussion is trolling and should be reported as such.

4 Likes

Sure because one 51 in a raid of 40 won’t make a big difference, especially if he heals and know what he’s doing. It doesn’t prove anything, we already know horde win a lot and by far.

Your example would only make sense if all 40 hordes were level 51. But wait horde raid would get destroyed so maybe map imbalances are not that blatant after all.

Just going to add you to the list of people I report for trolling in this thread.
You obviously have zero intent to make a valid argument.

2 Likes