AV Cave Rez situation

What “level of communication” do you imagine is required as a stealther class to go and soft cap objectives?

Since that can’t be done solo?

Alot, you would need a unit of them to make a difference.

Which is what he’s implying.

In the two AVs Ive won IBGY was grabbed by a stealth team. Its the smarter play since you already know in advance horde are going to be tracking and intercepting any zerg offenses and dont just let small/solo groups of people run by if they see them.

So you hold SH, take and hold SF and then you ninja the GY and just before you do you make sure people know to be ready to reinforce before the horde make a break to defend it.

If you cannot manage to communicate with 1 other player, the problem is you. Towers can be soloed, GYs only need 2.

Agree, but think they should also fix that stupid bug (and it has to be a bug) where Alliance rez at Aid Station instead of SHGY when they die on the wrong side of SFGY. I think those two changes would make this map pretty good actually.

4 Likes

It takes MAX 2 people for GYs, and 1 for stealth soft-capping towers. What BG have you actually been playing?

So assuming the horde play no D?

Well yeah the horde team just play out sucking has always been a win con dition for alliance.

Oh.

So horde won’t send 5 people back to retake and check who took it.

Bro that’s news to me.

I can’t wait for more sub 1500 rated strats.

What bg have you been playing??

3 Likes

IBGY is fine unless you wanna tell me where youre putting the alliance cave in relation to SPGY to even that out. Because thats just as “abusable” even if the current alliance are too stupid to use it.

As for that stupid DB rez for dying outside of Galv, IBT or SF that should been fixed long ago but to me its a non factor since you know about it and its easy to avoid - you have to get it but done but dont run there first thing with a large group cuz thats advantage horde if they match you player for player.

Ultimately it comes down to smart team play and who is better at large scale team pvp. Thats it. Some people cant handle the bad news though so its off to fluff and nonsense land about maps.

Ah, so now all of a sudden horde are playing D?

You guys cannot keep your story straight to save your lives.

1 Like

Oh

You come back and soft cap after soft capping something else. You clearly cannot grasp what drawing horde from the front lines does.

Bro, stick to your arena in a box, and your mad truck driving skills.

It also draws alliance away from an actual objective…this strat has been used.

We had stealthers go take RH and we would ghost run there…

Stick to AV, but don’t go into TBC, you might lose then.

The more you talk the more I understand why you’re hard stuck in pvp.

AV is also a box.

No you don’t.

Thornling seed.

Let’s say your a rogue stap one, blind one and have the thornling seed tank any remaining NPC.

Add in engineering target dummies, engineering combat gaurdian, item summoned combat gaurdian (like the skeleton book, exc. and you can do even more as a solo player.

A single player who is prepared to play guerilla tactics can solo cap objectives.

Heck you don’t even need to be stealth if you want to use invis potions, which I have don’t to get past the alliance defence. But I us d it to show the leachers, I could have easily done it to cap places.

You make excuse after excuse as to why you shouldn’t have to put any effort in to win AV.

I love how you sidestepped the Korrak’s Revenge discussion to drag the rotting corpse of “sCoRcHeD eArTh” back into the thread.

Lmfao.

Just lmfao.

Do people take what you say seriously??

God tbc can’t come soon enough, then the illusion of you trash cans being good is over and reality will set in.

Can’t wait

Sorry your 3 minute ques make you unwilling to use any consumables.

My man wants alliance to have:

Full world buffs.
Full raid buffs.
Full consumables.
All 40 ally need to be eng.
All 40 ally had to have bought a Soulstone before queing so we are all able to Rez on death.

If alliance aren’t doing that idk why they are even complaining, they clearly aren’t trying to win AV!

LMFAO

4 Likes

Hey, you just keep staying in a huge blob, blaming the map, and then accusing horde of zugzug. What a joke.

1 Like

Damn, forgot about that. Agree 100%

1 Like