AV Cave Rez situation

I posted and then cut and pasted them again. Scroll up.

You literally quoted them in a response to me.

So which is it?

1 Like

Ofc there are rankers, but the amount of rankers is non existent.

Donā€™t be dumb.

Go look at honor brackets now, they are cut in half to rank.

All the people that wanted r14 got it months ago.

Iā€™m lvling a shaman now and since the brackets are so low Iā€™m considering getting him to rank 13 and Iā€™m a truck driver who works 45-50 hours a week.

Donā€™t try to pull out this argument, itā€™s untrue. Hph is a myth now.

The usual thing here is Alliance push south at start Horde caps SH, Alliance assault fails and then turtle north for sometime.

In EU do you just trade SHGY for SFGY and wait??

If so what do the horde do??

When you do that here horde soft cap shgy, we soft cap sfgy now alliance have no graveyard in the south, horde will just send 20 people to go chip away at the alliance at SFGY and any of them who die Rez at either aid station (bug) or SPGY, and they wonā€™t make it south again

Correct a pvp strat that works because of the horde map advantage.

Simple, they donā€™t ā€œtradeā€ SHGY.

Idk why you have it in your head you ā€œhave toā€ trade SHGY to get anything, thatā€™s not how pvp works.

Edit: the only thing the trade accomplishes is a faster game.

Yep when alliance can wipe horde north and then take IBGY, then hold it against the cave rez they can win.

Why donā€™t alliance always use the brilliant strat of RNG into a team that is much better than horde?

Well its kinda hard to follow when you go all double think and talk out of both sides of your neck.

Either theres rankers or there isnt. Pick one.

I guess you mean to tell me theres no more sweaty premades and I would agree for the most part except when i stepped outside AV today I ran into two horde premades in 2 gamesā€¦the horde who premade lessā€¦and its monday but whateva. I guess its the AV map making the horde premade WSG on a monday since its the horde cave that crucified jesus too.

Point being if you want to get beyond rank 7 or 8 you cant do AV for a steady diet. I did have a bunch of marshals and field marshals afking around SHGY today so maybe Im wrong.

1 Like

Yes you can.

You can solo que into AV all day as alliance and hit rank 10+

Stop it.

1 Like

You try that strat.

Keep 20 at shgy and send 20 to SFGY.

See how it plays out.

You act as if alliance havenā€™t done this for months.

1 Like

The problem is alliance arenā€™t playing for the long haul and are not using strategies to push for a victory in longer games.

The ā€œtradeā€ strategy was made to quickly end the game, instead of spending half an hour doing a slow push itā€™s a high risk high reward that will quickly tell the alliance players if they can steamroll through the horde or if it would be a long draw out game.

They cap IBGY? They can steamroll the horde. They canā€™t quickly hard cap it? They would need to use strategy, guerilla warfare, exc to slowly win through a long 2+ hour game. And alliance donā€™t want long games because of the que time vs game duration efficiency equation that shows they can lose 4 games in the time it takes to win one, and get more reputation in the same time frame.

The trade strategy is used to make the games faster. The alliance want the games to be even faster which is why you are encouraging going back to the race meta.

Fact is short ques makes you less willing to play a long game and thus you use the trade strategy for faster games.

1 Like

Iā€™m a truck driver so itā€™s like asking me how driving is at 3am, in going to tell you itā€™s great!! NO ONE is on the road!!

Obviously people are still on the road. Youā€™re using everything I say as literals because you have no counter argument.

So once again I say to you, donā€™t be dumb.

You donā€™t send 20 and 20. Do you know how stealth and guerilla tactics work?

Even just a hunter frost trap with entrapment talent on horde spawn spot/cave entrance can make a huge difference.

Having 3-5 stealthers go far south and hit the horde towers and GYs just to make horde send people down there can cause horde to send 10+ to respond to 5 or less alliance. This gives you a numbers advantage. And if they donā€™t send enough south your stealth team kills them and makes horde risk losing the south towers/GY.

Playing the game this way is usually a 2+ hour game with a tug of war effect on soft caps to hard caps the burned towers, exc. But alliance donā€™t play AV as designed because of game duration vs que times.

You want a race, horde want a battle.

1 Like

Well when you say something and then contradict yourself in the next sentence I donā€™t think itā€™s him being dumbā€¦

SF usually is caped by Horde at start and Alliance forgets that it exists. Pushing for IBgy and failing is the usual thing. In AV weekends there are games where Alliance defends SH maybe try SF or go for IB after Horde takes SF, sometimes Horde from SF movies north and ib is easier to cap.

But alliance donā€™t win long games.

If they wanted a battle they would que for ab or wsg.

They ques for AV, last 15 months showed there is no battle in AV. Like you said itā€™s all afk players and leeches.

Talk about contradiction.

Horde donā€™t need to do any of this but we are expected to have this level of communication is a pug.

Man you are crazy.

1 Like

Yeah if I wanna do AV 20 hours a day and make sure Im soaking up 150 HKs before I go and kill LTs with the rest of the stealth.

Or I can do AB/WSG which are actually winnable BGs and get the same amount of honor for a fraction of the time invested or tons more honor with the same amount of time invested.