AV Cave Rez situation

Talk to the guy claiming that players on pvp servers are better at AV just because they play on a pvp server.

Not really personal attacks just observations.

And battlegrounds and arena really aren’t that different I don’t know why everybody keeps thinking it is.

It’s organized PVP. Trying to work as a team.

You’re drinkiblink, aren’t you?

Yes I am. That was already announced here.

I assume you’re misadventure

Ooh ooh. Guess who I am!

Nobody said that, but keep doing you.

Nobody said it but you,

Pro tip, the players on pve servers who don’t want to pvp aren’t queuing for BG’s.

They aren’t contaminating anything.

You said it.

No one cares.

Sorry I’m just kidding I don’t know

lack of desire has nothing to do with ability.

And, stay with me here, those players on pve servers with no desire to pvp are not in BG’s.

They have no impact on those who are.

How do you judge someone’s ability to pvp?? By their desire??

You claimed you didn’t desire to do arenas, so we can all assume you aren’t good at PvP?

[Huge Citation Needed]

Nowhere did I judge anyone’s ability. Try again, Pseudozyrius.

Thank you captain obvious.

Then I’m not sure how you can accurately judge PvP skill?

Can’t use achievements.

Can’t use desire to pvp.

Can’t use really anything.

I was just curious how you judge someone who’s good at PvP? Since it’s clearly not how most do.

All of you preach that arenas have nothing to do with BGs, when in reality of you’re good in arena you’re going to be good at any form of PvP in my eyes. Not like bgs are harder than pushing 2400+.

Everything you do in arena translates to BGs.

It’s not like any of you who couldn’t hit 1500 got high in ranked BGs, you all come off as know it all BG heroes who have no experience in high end PvP of any form.

I was not judging skill. I was judging desire to PVP.
A metric TON of the alliance in AV have no desire to PVP.

How is this still hard for you to grasp?

1 Like

You mean besides going up to the Battlemaster and queuing up.

I understand that but I was generally asking you how do you judge PVP skill?

I bring up arenas all of you preached at it has nothing to do with battlegrounds so I was just generally curious how you judge PVP skill

What are you even arguing? I guess all of the AFKers in AV, and those killing harpies are all about the PVP? Are you for real trying to make the case that those who do not want to PVP are NOT queueing for AV?