AV Cave Rez situation

Right horde don’t need to defend IBGY, they can let it soft cap.

Alliance do not have that option with SHGY.

4 Likes

Horde meet and chase the alliance pushes 99% of the time. They usually only have to go back to recap a soft cap if alliance manage to get a few through.

Horde do defend before the soft cap, but they don’t always catch every alliance in their interception of the alliance push.

As an example the 7 alliance that got through on elfblades game, that was likely from more than just 7 alliance trying to get to IBGY. Horde met them some got through. That doesn’t mean horde wasn’t defending IBGY, it just wasn’t sitting at IBGY defence, but meeting the alliance push as defence.

Some got buy, so then horde sent back to stop the soft cap.

He doesn’t have the PvP skill which is clearly shown in his profile to comprehend how this effects the game or what it means for Alliance.

1 Like

Ok when you run by IBGY next game, watch to see how many hard stop there to defend it.

That’s what alliance HAVE to do at SHGY.

Not react, no retake, not see where horde are going.

They need to STOP THERE TO DEFEND IT, EVEN IF ALL 40 HORDE WENT TO CHICK-FIL-A FIRST.

1 Like

Horde don’t stop to defend, they meet the alliance push, and if some alliance get past that they go back to IBGY.

Defending doesn’t always mean sit on the GY flag and wait. Your lack of ability to understand this proves you don’t understand objective based pvp. You might have been carried in arenas but that doesn’t mean much for BGs as they are a different beast in how they are played.

What makes you think I played many arenas or even remotely cared about them?

What’s funny is that your buddy Zyrius argued with every opportunity that 1.12 was the best vanilla AV, while I lobbied continuously for an old version where the glaring apparent flaws were not a thing.

But hey, continue your Zyrius love fest, I guess.

Hey I just notice a trend that all the players sticking up for this happened to be trash cans at PvP. I can’t help but laugh and point it out.

I don’t go to Wendys for legal advice, I don’t go to ihop for a root canal. So I feel as if people who share their opinions or advice on a PvP topic should atleast be credible.

1 Like

It demonstrates a lack of desire to PVP, and those PVE server players are in the same pool, contaminating it. But hey, you keep doing you, boo.

1 Like

No they aren’t.

Horde don’t stop to defend because they have THEIR CAVE.
Alliance stop to defend because they HAVE TO.

Even that dude who was like rank 14 with his full premade group of rank 12+ even said they could NEVER RETAKE SHGY if it was taken. That tells you something.

Also, wsg is a bg, if you were to bet, would you bet on the team tlof 10 that has 300 arena wins but no 1500 achievements, or the other team full of gladiators??

Which one is winning that WSG??

The funny thing is I did do arenas in TBC and was sharing an account with my brothers at the time (we were kids).

I stopped caring after I had to get my own account in late TBC/early WotLK and lost all progress I had (was over 2400, don’t remember the exact ranking though). Because we wanted our own accounts and the oldest brother got to keep the original. My arena experience after that was just getting people their 10 games so they could get their points on their alts and such and would never be on a team for more than a week. The fact I have hotstreak achievement (10 wins in a row) is evidence of how well I was doing, but he doesn’t care of evidence that doesn’t fit his narrative, he doesn’t want to accept that fact because it shows I actually do know what I’m talking about and he tries to state otherwise because he has no other way to refute my points other than insult me.

Zyrius was the biggest fan of this version of AV. So perhaps focus your disgust in that direction.

Edit: and for the record, I haven’t played this character since vanilla.

So horde don’t meet the alliance pushes?

When did you last play an AV. Every AV I have been in since late February has had horde meeting the alliance push 100% of games, calling left or right and at least 20 horde go off to intercept with it.

And I see your back to insults because you have no backing for your argument.

You can hot streak at any rating.

Winning at 900 rating doesn’t make you good lmfao.

I’m sure blizz didn’t look to see what he wanted when they used this version.

I think this advantage for horde is on any version until 2.3 and 2.4

You haven’t made any points.

You ignore clear advantages and shrug them off as if they don’t exist.

There is nothing to say to you that can show an advantage.

They could make alliance que without weapons and you would tell them it’s not a disadvantage, they should have 300 skill in unarmed.

You aren’t good at PvP and I wouldn’t expect all of you sub 1500 rated players to understand what is and isn’t an advantage in pvp.

2 Likes

You mean the advantages alliance have but never use?

Like when horde soft cap SPGY the alliance have a 30 per Rez cycle with proper play?

I don’t dismiss the advantages horde have, but I don’t blow them out of proportion like you do. There is stuff that needs to be fixed, but your trying to make the map the only problem, when there is other factors, that you try to blaim the map on.

Yes, massive advantage of being at your last graveyard.

They should just all start trying to retake aid station, because if they get your reinforcements to 0 they will win.

Lmfao. This is what I meant you truly are clueless.

They get that SWEET advantage when the horde have 95% of the map and are at alliances LAST graveyard.

So instead of trying to head south at this point to literally get ANYTHING out of the game OR TRY TO GO SOUTH TO WIN THE GAME, they are supposed to cross the bridge and attack the horde lmfao. Which would result in what?? Retaking aid station?? Taking back SPGY?? Taking back SHGY?? Then losing again at IBGY?? Lmfao

Dude you are a special breed.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what percent of the server is interested in pvp. The alliance queuing for BG’s are interested in pvp, you know because they queued for a BG.

And those alliance who are doing BG’s are just as good at it regardless of server type.

Once again I realize this a big blow to the ego of players on pvp servers but sorry ganking people in the open world doesn’t mean squat in BG’s.

I’d rather play with a 2400 rated player who plays on the PVE server than any of these 1500 rated trash can horde who who play on a PVP server

1 Like

wow personal attacks, ill put on my surprised face.

And over arena no less. Something that aint even in classic. Nice work boyz. Youve gone full derail.