AV Cave Rez situation

You donā€™t have to be lvl 60 to play or understand AV. Iā€™ve seen plenty of lvl 60 characters posting in this very thread who donā€™t even know how gyā€™s work.

What possible difference does his level make?

Also ā€œall horde do is zugzugā€

and ā€œalliance strategy is rng better teamā€

Your sweet white knighting is duly noted.

What does ANYTHING you just said have to do with his level???

LoL you really are triggered by the idea that horde arenā€™t just magically better in AV arenā€™t you?

1 Like

Also you: reinforcements created ā€œsCoRcHeD eArFā€

Irony at itā€™s best.

Dude, you rushing repeatedly to his defense is a little odd. Is the avalanche of his cited hypocrisy getting to you?

:thinking:
Butā€¦ hmmm, crazy

Soā€¦ 1.12 good?

So you still fail at context.

Not really, and anyone who cares to can do the very same thing I did, clicking on one of those quotes to go directly to those threads, then filtering your posts, to see the irony, the hypocrisy, the flat out rolly trolly nature of you in AV threads.

You are happy to argue from whatever angle gets you the most dopamine rush blue dots.

And yet you dug through how many of my old posts?

After admitting that the cave rez should be fixed?

Clicking on a thread and having it sort just your posts is far from ā€œdiggingā€. Your hypocrisy is not requiring any effort to find.

This is no longer about the cave rez, it is about shining a beacon on your complete lack of credibility.

1 Like

Wow you completely destroyed that guy. What a hypocrite. ā€œItā€™s out of contextā€. Yeah right, itā€™s the only thing he can say I guess

I asked why his level mattered and you respond with a bunch of blather.

I guess you canā€™t answer the question.

Cubby is a garbage strat because it ignores SFGY and SHB and basically gives up SHGY in the process. It requires like 30 people that just stand at IBGY til it caps while the horde have basically taken over the map in that time.

Its just dumb play. Youll get lucky every now and then but its not because of that strat.

Alliance can cubby wipe the horde and then go for SFGY. That would be a better strat than trying for the hail mary at IBGY.

1 Like

So hit the gy horde are rezzing at?

Just won another game using cubby strat. 8412 honor. We even summoned Ivus. Second time Iā€™ve seen that this weekend.

1 Like

Won all morning with it. Horde being really stupid helped a lot, of course. Just won another with it. And WHY is SF important for Alliance (with the exception of it being vital for Horde to cap when doing the cubby strat)?

You really donā€™t know AV at all.

1 Like

I played a lot of AV this week end and alliance only won one AV with cubby strat. The only difference it makes is that alliance can burn more towers with cubby strat if hordes are too lazy to recap IBGY

Itā€™s not that horde are too lazy, itā€™s that once we wait for the wipe at SHGY and deathball to IBGY, majority of horde are rezzing at SFGY. They are initially coming 10 at a time from SF to recap unless they recall to get south of IBGY. The games Iā€™ve been in, we held IBGY more often than not. Most games that start with the cubby come down to the wire. Some losses were handed to us while we were killing Drek.

And yes, even if it fails, we will get bonus honor from towers and NPCs.

this.
/10char

You mean your team carried you. Pretty sure the Zir and the gang defined a sub 60 in AV as a leecher, no better than an AFKer. Based on some of the games Ive seen you in with my druid and rogue its hard to argue with them where you are concerned but I digress.

If you need me to tell you why SF is important during the current state of affairs maybe you shouldnt be talking about who knows what about AV but since you asked Ill educate you even though its a confirmed waste of my time and energy.

Giving the horde SF as a means to keep them away from IBGY is a race strategy. It assumes the horde are not going to defend IBGY and/or use SF to run north. Its important to the alliance not only as an offensive and defensive point but to keep the horde as far off SHGY as possible which is desirable until IBGY is hard capped and FWGY is soft capped.

The holiday brings out the better alliance and the worst of the horde (50 min queues) but generally speaking the horde are not playing the race game which makes the strat idiotic since they are just going to take the GY, use it to take SHGY and then head back to wipe you at IBGY leaving the alliance back on their heels over at SPGY wondering what happened - or saying dumb stuff in chat like ā€œnot enough people cameā€ when 35 left SHGY wide open to go.

Now sure, youā€™ll get lucky every now and then like you can with any strat or game but deathballing IBGY is a sure way to lose unless your team hard caps it and then uses it to delete the rest of the southern part of the horde map ahead of the horde which doesnt typically happen unless the horde are half asleep at the wheel.

1 Like