AV Alliance Premades are already back, it didn't take long for them to find a new workaround

not agree , you always lost vs pug because you are bad player , so you have no choice to premade a bunch of high rank to zerg and farm pug mean a bunch of low rank and low level and just out gear them , this in my book is call a coward and bully

2 Likes

You mean a bunch of random people all converging and talk over a discord… i rather state a organiced alliance pug beating a disograniced horde pug… how about you organice yourself… there fixed it for you !

But i agree, on a 1v1 base horde are generally better players, you are just less good at organicing yourself, you win the duels but loose the war !

in what way is it an exploit when your faction is under populated which lets you do this? Everyone gets to do 5 mans into AV already. Horde can bring in their own 5 mans and half premades.

In what scenario did Horde think that Alliance wouldn’t ever get premades going again when the system in place favors it for smaller factions?

1 Like

The premades are screwing up the whole thing. If these players would integrate with the rest of us, we might just win some, but they gather together and blow through in a 7 min game. This is not at ALL how AV should be played or ever was played. We used to have a semblance of balance where either faction could win it. Now it’s all farked up. More Horde players need to roll Alliance to balance this mess out or it’ll just get worse and worse…right now, it’s basically unplayable and needs fixed…

This work around doesnt allow us to pick our comp

Please refer to this post here

You want us premades tocarry pugs described as

“instant trolling, mage portals go up at the gate, raid lead is spamming raid warnings about the consistency of his poop, people talking about how many of them or going to go afk in the mines or back at base.”

hard pass

How do you know its a premade? Just because you’re losing?

Awwww do you need a diaper change? A bottle maybe?

Wahhhhhh

If people that use to be on premade teams say we are back, then one must assume they are either trolling or back. Since Tuesday I have only seen one match that might of been a premade, the one I just got out of, because it used strategy’s that resembled one, the way they moved, how they fought, how fast they moved.

A pug team even with guidance wouldn’t do that as they lack the experience that Horde pug do. That said this team definitely was very organized and played the map against the Horde. It came down to Horde just throwing 30 defenders against the Alliance from the cave each time while the 10 of us in the North slowly won the match and we used no pull exploits, killed prospector then marshals then Vann.

Anyone who says every AV they’ve been in is against an Alliance premade is lying, exaggerating or only been in one AV for the day.

Too much crying about Alliance premades on these forums.

to answer you maybe because the team have 80 only Field Marshal and Marshal
and have anything lower of Stone Guard and all of them are coordinate , the time you see them is very easy to understand and you will dont see a level 51 lol

Give up your OP racial and come join alliance

1- first never i will play alliance because i have honor and are not a cheater or exploiter ,

2- orc always have this racial in vanilla the same the paladin have is god bubble , also human have the best sword of the game with hammer , so i dont understand , because you feel something is op , you need to cheat the game ,

I won’t say every AV I played was a premade before Tuesday, but I would definitely say when everyone on the opposing side is R10 or higher is. I would run into the T3 teams a good 70% of the time, T2 15% of the time, T1 10% of the time and pug teams 5% of the time.

On a average day I would win 1 in 10 match’s and that would be because of the games Alliance started undermanned. Now at least the games start on even, man power, just not skill level.

1 Like

They didn’t find an exploit, it was well known before the changes how queuing worked. All they did is switch to a somewhat less effective way of premading.

Just allow 40 man raid queues and be done with it.

I would be ok with this, if they removed CRBG. However that said getting people on the dominate servers to somehow change factions would be the next battleground (pun intended) if they wanted faster queue times.

Another copy of the “AV is broken” thread. This is not an original or even important thread. Stop complaining about the PvP shortcomings. It’s just a small mini game.

Open up the scoreboard, right click on their names and report for cheating. Do this 40 times. Simple. :+1:

You can’t report alliance players for cheating just because they’re winning.

2 Likes