AV Alliance Premades are already back, it didn't take long for them to find a new workaround

Every single AV I’ve been in this entire day was an alliance premade. Every single one. They are already back.

They found an exploit

They find a game which will end soon and have the entire premade team follow that game. Then they all end up in the same next game together.

Please fix this, losing to the same strategy all day every day by premades who have a way better comp (especially healers, since horde do not heal) is really old.

4 Likes

Alliance premades seem to be very bittersweet for the general pvp community. A lot hate it. A lot dont mind and a lot like it because it drives queues down. Will blizzard make another change? Who knows

1 Like

Don’t know what premades you’re going up against, because out of the someodd 30 I’ve run this week, maybe 3 have been victories. The Horde meta is to follow the Alliance and roflstomp them into the ground with your naturally-close graveyards.

1 Like

We have lost the majority of them. They have a better comp since its a premade (ALWAYS way more healers) and very coordinated via discord since they didnt take away the AV number while in game. It is hard to beat those two things unless you get lucky and have a lot of high ranking players with you which rarely happens.

1 Like

Play on retail it’s way too much people crying about everything on classic and it would be muxh better if we had less of it so classic fourms could stop being so toxic

2 Likes

It’s not crying about everything. It’s pointing out alliance found another exploit to skirt something that blizzard just tried removing.

2 Likes

Horde tears mmmmm :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s not an exploit. I’m so tired of you hordes that started off as alliance that kept losing bgs rage quit reroll horde and think you meant to win every bg it’s ridiculous. Do you notice anytime a horde lose bg they come on fourms to cry about it? Stop trying to ruin classic more than you guys already did we losing more and more people every day

1 Like

Premades are inevitable with the faction imbalance with the active PvP community. Blizzard has tried to get rid of them for years so I don’t know why they even tried to route them this time, as someone will always find a way around their code.

You little snitch!

Horde players just need to play better, you guys need to learn how to work toghether like alliance do and stop crying everytime u loose.

1 Like

They found an exploit

No, actually I just hit the join button, 39 of my buddies pop up with me, and we exploit the rears of your cheap tactics faction for 30 min.

This word you keep using… I do not think it means what you think it means.

2 Likes

All that matters is what Blizzard thinks it means and what they decide to do about it.

Its not a exploit to single que
Its not a exploit to talk to your friends on discord

How about you do the same ?

1 Like

We clearly needed another thread about this.

not agree , you always lost vs pug because you are bad player , so you have no choice to premade a bunch of high rank to zerg and farm pug mean a bunch of low rank and low level and just out gear them , this in my book is call a coward and bully

2 Likes

You mean a bunch of random people all converging and talk over a discord… i rather state a organiced alliance pug beating a disograniced horde pug… how about you organice yourself… there fixed it for you !

But i agree, on a 1v1 base horde are generally better players, you are just less good at organicing yourself, you win the duels but loose the war !

in what way is it an exploit when your faction is under populated which lets you do this? Everyone gets to do 5 mans into AV already. Horde can bring in their own 5 mans and half premades.

In what scenario did Horde think that Alliance wouldn’t ever get premades going again when the system in place favors it for smaller factions?

1 Like

The premades are screwing up the whole thing. If these players would integrate with the rest of us, we might just win some, but they gather together and blow through in a 7 min game. This is not at ALL how AV should be played or ever was played. We used to have a semblance of balance where either faction could win it. Now it’s all farked up. More Horde players need to roll Alliance to balance this mess out or it’ll just get worse and worse…right now, it’s basically unplayable and needs fixed…