AV Alliance Bubble? really is it a joke

I wouldn’t trust private serve info as far as scripting. It would just be nice for alliance to actually get AV objectives done.

20 hours of game play a day (AV) gets you top rank tho you gotta keep that grind up!! :wink:

1 Like

Private servers don’t change the map terrain. Back door entrance is still there and I use it myself when horde have the whole road out front Alliance base. It walks right past anything dangerous straight to our flag GY flag. Wish Alliance had a way like that

1 Like

One large issue with that is that alliance can skip 1 min queues until they get 10+ player teams as a premade for their zerg strat.

How do you classify “Unfair”, because this is completely counterable. If your group isn’t prepared for it, or don’t know how to counter it, how is that the fault of everyone else? These posts are just silly.

1 Like

It makes most AV content entirely obsolete. Even if one accepts that it is a “legit move”, it’s bad design.

There are a number of AV quests that alliance would not be able to complete, for example, because there wouldn’t be time to complete them in the 4 minutes it takes for a party to pull this move on Drek.

4 Likes

So is Back Door to Alliance Base, and Single Van pull… just wanna make sure you’re aware there are “unfair” advantages on both sides to “address”.

2 Likes

Back door to base is not equal to single pulling the final boss that ends the match.

1 Like

If horde used backdoor they would win the BG before us. Especially with windfury.

1 Like

Back door would be ending the match 10x faster

So what you’re suggesting is that the advantage you guys have is fine (and you seem to be selectively missing the point about Single Van pull also), but if the other side has an advantage, it’s “more unfair”?

Entitlement at its best, folks.

4 Likes

That is one big ‘if’ that relies solely on communication from premades, premades in which alliance have the luxury of building where the horde do not.

Heres another advantage. You all have to run on our 1 road to get to our base. When we spawn we literally have to run that 1 road. You guys get your no GY spawn literally out of the way from any Alliance attackers or objectives. Our strat for being stuck behind is literally hoping our team caps the enemy gy so we can corpse run to the other gy. We cannot leave our own base area but you guys can if the opposite faction is in your area.

1 Like

Type in Chat… Premades do it all the time to communicate to those that aren’t in their discord. You do understand premades are not 40mans, right? No one’s fault if ppl don’t agree. Premades aren’t perfect either.

It has nothing to do with entitlement. It has to do with meta issues with the entire bg design that has gone over the heads of the classic devs. They probably won’t fix these issues ever, or if they do it will be around the Nax patch when most people have switched to playing pservers or Shadowlands.

1 Like

Whatever a raid might do that allows them to skip all towers/bunkers is a design flaw, regardless of faction.

1 Like

It’s entitlement when you only point out one group’s advantage and neglect to acknowledge your own advantages. I’m perfectly fine if they “fix” some of these things if they remove your back door and single Van pulls too. But doesn’t matter either way to me, cuz I choose not to cry about something that’s been around over a decade ago.

And this is coming from someone who has solo Q’d over 1,000 AVs, and lost 90% of them because Alliance Pugs are bad.

1 Like

Also, you’re saying it’s ok for a player to exploit their abilities but that’s the same line as horde using 0 exploits to run through terrain. Show me your actual argument here.

1 Like

Read above

1 Like

Id argue your no GY spawn is on par with literal exploits compared to Alliance no GY spawn