AV Alliance Bubble? really is it a joke

The Paladin Bubble is NOT the issue. What happens after is, The Paladin then runs and jumps off the Frozen waterfall, OUTSIDE Frostwolf village. The Warmasters cannot follow him, nor do the reset. This is what happens. That is the problem!

3 Likes

We have another winner!

Now I dare an ally player come up with a defense for thatā€¦ Cmon we are waiting

1 Like

The Warmasters cannot follow him, nor do the reset. This is what happens. That is the problem!

Agreed, if the warmasters could be pulled out of the room, then kited around outside, that would be a different story. As one situation would require multiple alliance players coordinating together. The other, requires onlyā€¦ oneā€¦ player to castā€¦ oneā€¦ ability.

1 Like

But you can. Why you lyin?

There has been more than enough proof provided to debunk their ā€œhorde canā€™t win a zergā€ misconception. At this point, just let them believe it. These type of players are incapable of accepting anything else.

1 Like

Wahmbulance working overtime for crying horde lately.

Reroll alliance?

You can. Horde get to Vann roughly 45s-1m before alliance can get to drek.
If you have a hunter (eyes of the beast) + explosive trap you can solo pull all warmarshals.

Horde are convinced they canā€™t do it though so it is what it is.

Lol nobody uses the backdoor strat wtf alliance

they do follow though, have seen videos where people get them almost to the wolf hut by the time drek is dead

I wonder why the solution to a Zergā€¦ Is to Zerg back. Like if I wanted that kind of PVP, I would go back to retail.

But maybe that is what this is all coming back to. People donā€™t want to pvp and play AV. They want to circumvent the rules.

Or maybe the people who promised usā€¦ Hours of pvpā€¦ Weā€™re full of it. And AV was always broken.

2 Likes

It took them 15 years to find it.

how else you knowing know them so skilled rank 14 alianceā€¦hahahaha sorry couldntā€™ say it all

Why dosenā€™t horde just rush to van and do a hunter pull similar to alliance? Am i missing something? Alliance donā€™t defend so you can literally get there around the same time and pull and kill?

1 Like

Horde could just rush Vann and get no honor from playing objectives but theyā€™d have to spend atleast an extra minute or two to down all the NPCs that come with rushing the alliance base. Alliance are fortunate enough to skip that inconvenience and have a glitchable waterfall a stones throw away from drek.

1 Like

Wrong.

Easy peasy. You guys just need to get it together.

2 Likes

Oh boy, you posted something the ā€˜itā€™s an exploitā€™ crew is gonna have a cow aboutā€¦ er a tauren about.

If they change this they better move the horde starting location back as well. You guys get to balinda so much faster its game breaking. All alliance can do do get the most honor is rush drek.

1 Like

Translation: Thereā€™s been me saying they can. Therefore they can. Plus, it benefits me, therefore itā€™s fine.

theres literally a video a few posts above yours

1 Like