AV Alliance Base Backdoor Entrance

Don’t rub it in too much. Alliance’s time to begin dominating in AV is coming in BC Remastered.

Sure, it’s good to have defenders. But people go in a PVP battleground to PVP. I’ve done the Dun Balder defense thing, it’s sitting around doing nothing for a long time until someone tries the backdoor.

You knock off the single ones easily but then 5 or so show up and rush it. By the time you rez they are ensconced behind/in south and you’ll have a hard time dislodging them.

Base defenses and choke points are there for a reason, having a way to skip them means that they are nearly useless. Add to this that there isn’t a similar way into the Horde base - sure there’s a bit of a skip over the fence but it’s way at the beginning of the base and you need to get past most of the defenses still.

Even things out, get rid of the backdoors and other exploits - on both sides! Make the base defenses actually matter.

Asks the paladin, as he bubbles and jumps down a waterfall.

I wasn’t complaining. I was pointing out to the OP that this happens on both sides, and both sides has the ability to do something about it AKA Defense. Yes, Alliance is bad at Defense because they’re more concerned with Honor/hr. Again, not complaining. Just stating things as they are.

1 Like

Uhhh… you’re Alliance and you’re telling me you’re in AV to PvP? I hope you dont premade, cause if you do it would make you a liar.

Also, playing defense is a part of AV. I’ve sat at bunkers until they capped with 0 PvP because I’m securing an objective. The same mentality should be applied to defending your base. If Horde had Alliance mentality towards defence we’d lose 100% of our AVs because our NPCs arent in a position to defend the base like yours are.

Even doing the backdoor, horde have to deal with more NPCs than Alliance have to using the Horde front door.

I do want to PVP, that’s why I do BG. I also want to get gear and such from PVP, that’s one reason I want to win. Another reason I try to win is for pride and the satisfaction of doing something well.

I do not premade, I’m not out to make it anywhere near rank 14 and do that kind of honor grind.

As far as sitting around defending, I do that. However, I was talking in general, many people do not want to just sit around in a BG so defending doesn’t happen as much as it should.

Anyways, there are base defenses and people should have to confront them instead of having an easy backdoor past them. The defenders should get the assistance of these defenses so that the game can’t be ended easily and quickly. Otherwise why have defenses in the first place? Just put the boss out in the open.

It HAS BEEN 15 YEARS

When playing Alliance, I used to think the DB backdoor was unfair. But then I remembered I could stealth. So I just ported to DB at the start of the match and waited for the easy kills by leveraging the NPCs.

1 Like

It’s almost like the backdoor has easy and viable counters

Do something to take away a Horde advantage in AV? Are you insane?! Dont stir up the Horde like that! Why, I can already hear their mighty war calls from Ogrimmar!

Did you know Alliance post ALOT about AV? They hop on the forums calling entire groups of people “daft” in attempt to divert everyone’s eyes from their pain. It is like they are trying to produce and harvest tears to cover up some deep emotional trauma they recently suffered.

I’ve documented this at great length in recent weeks.

This makes me wonder, what is going on in your their lives that makes them want to lash out like this. Don’t worry gang, this is a safe space where you all can share among friends.

why is this funnier that it should be…

what is invulnnerability potion and blink?

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

While we are at it… the HORDE starting cave needs moved back so we MEET in between BELINDA and GALV… NOT right next to Belinda.