Automation + Auto Kick + Auto Grounding + AI vs Rated PvP

Is it not? I just assumed a mouse over was also @cursor.

Please tell me the difference if you don’t mind.

@cursor casts reticle abilities at your cursor location in the world. Instantly, mind you, so it’s handy to quickly throw down a flare, freezing trap, to heroic leap, etc.

But wouldn’t that also be the same as where your mouseover is?

Seems like you’d need a target for the mouse over huh?

@mouseover is a replacement for a unit, so if you aren’t mousing over any target, then you have no “mouseover.” @cursor is ground targeted as to where your cursor is.

2 Likes

Mouseover requires you be mousing over a target.

I can’t @mouseover a healing rain, but I can @cursor it. I can’t @cursor a riptide, but I can @mouseover it.

3 Likes

I got it now. Is there a way to still use the mouse over for aoe abilities if you had a target or will it not work?

what do you mean

1 Like

Gonna need to be more specific. :dracthyr_a1:

I mean if I have a target and I use an ability like blizzard on the target I’m mousing over.

Would it cast the blizzard with the new UI settings?

That’d be an @cursor, and it’s just cast where your mouse is. :dracthyr_shrug:

But could it work that way? Is it a hard no?

I can’t tell what you’re saying. You can’t mouseover cast reticle abilities at targets, you can only @cursor them then aim at whatever terrain.

So how do @self abilities work with an aoe ability if it’s a hard requirement to set the reticle on a location instead of a player?

I guess it just automatically uses your location as the caster but not the location of a target?

Yeah, it just fires it directly on top of you. Like, if I wanna drop a sigil, ravager or something instantly.

1 Like

Weird but educational. Thanks guys!

I always use @cursor but I always assumed @mouseover would work pretty much the same way if you had a target.

Happy to have hopefully been of some help. :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

Macros aren’t my strong suit. As we’ve seen this week, they can be pretty complex and difficult to truly understand :joy:

Apparently they aren’t any of ours strong suit, none of us saw the kick bot one comming lol.

1 Like

I was wondering why it felt harder to juke and that people were getting more kicks off and never giving precog

No, you’re just bad at juking.