Autokicked

To answer your questions, I’m the MT for our guild progressing SWP so naturally I get prio, no gold spent here.

As for a healer, I would like to argue its much harder for a healer to carry, but I bet it could be done by a exceptional player. When it comes tanks, they are honestly the most impactful role. A weak healer can heal a strong tank, but a strong healer may not be able to heal weak tank especially if they can’t hold threat.

Haha, ok I get it! I added that song to my playlist :rofl:

1 Like

Get some easy bg purples, cheap craftables/boe on AH, quest items from the prebis list. It’ll take a lil bit of work but it’ll get you a good start

Another possibility , from my own experience , is that some people have auto invite on so if you message them invite and it auto invites you but they had other people message them you will prolly get removed ; wasnt intentional

Anyways gl

You don’t know what ‘carry’ means.

Player A is making a group

Player A: Lf healer for shattered halls normal.
PlayerB"you" you whispered him “i’m healer invite”
Player A: invites you and one moment later he gets a new whisper…
Player C: whisper player A saying “tier6 healer”
Player A instantly removes player B “you” and gets Player C Instead, Ofc leader didn’t know your gear but he guessed that you’re not T6 while player C Is.

this is pretty much happen all the time, not just for you as healer but for many dps…etc
if you’re in end game best in slot gear, just whisper that to any party forming in LFG chat and they will kick someone to gets you in. this is part of why people don’t want LFD !

2 Likes

Odd… I’ve never experienced something similar and i’m a buyer. Since i’ve reached level 70 i’ve never been booted - and i’m a Boomie.

Dude didn’t you know? You need T6 gear to run dungeons nowadays, get on grinding

2 Likes

maybe our definitions of “easy” are a bit different but i tried running AV to get a bit of honor while still at 67 (since there were 70s in the BG with me i was in the max leveled bracket for it) and i only got like 320 honor, do you get a boost to honor gain while at 70? cause otherwise i don’t see myself running AV 84ish times just to get a weapon/offhand for my healer being “easy.”

or is their a vendor somewhere else that sells previous honor gear that’s a lot cheaper but still good?

Eh even MGT normal is easy in blues, people are just elitist unfortunately

1 Like

The easiest explanation is that TBC Classic is utter trash and was ruined by the Elitest trash. No one wants undergeared players anymore, even for normal 5 man dungeons. To be able to do any content you have to be T6 geared.

i remember this happened with me in wrath in a halls of stone in a rdf instance. a group of guilded trolls were inviting people and kicking them to give deserter debuffs. you would enter the instance and less than 30 secs later “you have been removed from the group” after they hurled insults at you.

If I saw a healer in greens with 6k mana joining n mgt i’d boot them too.

Just to be 100% clear, I don’t want anyone forced to play with me, was just confused if it was some addon or something because it was so quick.

Fwiw, I went and bought the honored rep pvp gear from the five quartermasters, got my epic leatherworking 3 piece put together, and FINALLY got to 18K honor to buy the glad weapon. (RIP all those WSG teams I drug down by making 10% of their group dead weight)

Now I’m sitting at 8970 MP unbuffed, and my guild says I can come to kara with them Sunday. Thanks again for all the advice here, be safe out there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.