Autokicked

I’m a fresh 70 heal spec with a mix of blues and greens for gear

It’s happened a few times now that I will join a group for a normal 5-man and get removed from the party instantly. No one says anything and it happens way too fast for them to have inspected my gear or anything, we’re talking in less than a second.

If it was just once or twice I’d think maybe someone just decided to invite a friend or whatever but because it’s happening kind of often I wanted to ask if there’s some addon or trend or something that would explain it?

2 Likes

They would have invited you back if it were not intentional.

2 Likes

what kind of group were you trying to join?
this is actual important info we need

Yeah, I know it isn’t an accident.

My question is, “it seems odd that people are spamming chat looking for a healer for a normal dungeon , inviting one, and then kicking him instantly much faster than they could possibly have looked at his gear. any idea why this is kind of common?”

it’s happened with N MGT, N SLabs, and N SH

1 Like

Looking at your HP/Mana pool?

5 Likes

I guess that could be it, yeah. Didn’t think of that.

basically

i could understand mgt bot the others… guess your mana bar was really smol

1 Like

You are supposed to be super geared for everything excepr gdkps if you are a buyer

3 Likes

it’s 6.4 K at the moment, not sure what the expectation is

but a little more than half my gear is blues, i’m pretty sure normal dungeons are where i’m supposed to be

1 Like

for a fresh 70 in blues and greens … 8k
6.4k is an enhacement shaman levels of mana ( assuming you area a rest oshaman)
maybe updgrade your greens with better greens?

1 Like

well, give me a benchmark to shoot for anyway

grind your head on bgs and get some purps
it will hurt but itsa good start

2 Likes

It’s the mana pool… Yes you are being insta-vetted… It sucks. Normal Shattered Halls, Labs and Magister’s are all harder side of normal runs. Not hard no… but harder than normal slave pens. So a unsure tank will kick you because maybe they too have a low health pool and need a carry… Might make you feel better?

3 Likes

Between the auction house, rep gear, craftables and PvP gear, you should be able to get decent enough stats for this to not happenbas much.

However, the modern players can be quite insufferable.

outside of a guild… yeah

PuGs are the topic here, yeah?

1 Like

also in the forums
specially in the forums
yeah?

Yeah, just randos through the LFG chat

BGs is good advice, I’ll go try to grab a couple of honor pieces.

I don’t have anything bad to say about anyone who doesn’t want to run with a low-gear player, that’s fine… but be a human being and take two seconds to message that to me for goodness sake so I’m not confused, do you want new people joining your 15 year old game or not?.. /rant over

8 Likes

full disclosure
if you are a fresh 70 and have no other characterss to funnel gold etc

look up for a phase 1 tbcc pre raid gear guide
many of those items are quest based and pretty handy
next step would be some pvp action, at least for your weapon they are worth it
after some pre raid quest blues , some pvp purps and maybe a guild to give you a hand
you will be set for most content

1 Like