Auto Run Mouse Bug

I primarily use keys on my mouse for movement. I am having an issue where sometimes my character gets stuck strafing. I can recreate this issue by pressing right click on my mouse and my strafe hotkey at the same time. It does not happen every time, but it happens often enough.

I am an end-game raider and tank. I cannot afford to have unintentional movements occurring. This bug will either prevent me from playing the game, force me to change the way I have played the game for years, or cause potential wipes.

I saw that a similar issue was addressed on retail:

I would love to know this is being looked into/fixed. If you can try and recreate it by binding strafe to a mouse key and pressing strafe and right click at the same time a few times to see if it happens, I would appreciate it.

3 Likes

Running in to similar issue but when strafing using mouse button 4 or 5 and right click on my mouse. I temporarily worked around it by mapping my mb 4 and 5 to different keys using my mouse’s software. But it breaks all my macros that depended on MB4/MB5. It’s frustrating to say the least right before a big raid launch.

having this problem too as i strafe with mouse button 4/5

Please fix this bug its very annoying keep running into things because of it.

Probably didn’t need to necro this thread.

But … here. Try making a thread on the correct forum for bugs?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.