Authenticator issues

Hi there, hope this is the right place. Logged into a new/throwaway account as the issues following will make obvious. I submitted a ticket a few months ago regarding my authenticator when D4 came out, as the codes entered would state invalid. When I got the ticket response it was from @donotreply of course asking me to go to the ticket and update. But I can’t log into my account because the authenticator isn’t working. I tried the self-help steps “Temp Remove Auth” or Reset password, but nothing has worked. I kind of gave up and started the whole process again when I got the sudden desire to start playing WoW again. I have the physical key ring authenticator in front of me, and have answered the questions as applicable. The account hasnt been logged into for several years, so I do not know if thats also the issue? Please help!

The route to take in these cases is to do one of the following:

• Open a new ticket, reference the ticket number that the email was about, provide the info they ask for.
  • Make a new Bnet account like you did to create a new ticket chain that you can more easily track. Being able to log in to the Bnet account allows you to track the tickets much better.
4 Likes

Okay I will give it a go, thank you very much! Wanna get back to soloing old raids for the story and to make the paper doll pretty again! #Priorities. Haha.

6 Likes

Those are great priorities! I very much enjoy running old raids and collecting pets, transmog, mounts, etc.

4 Likes