Authenticator App locked

Somehow the Authenticator app is not working. Every time I try to log in it requires the Bnet app to proceed. The problem is when I pull up the Authenticator app, it requires me to log onto my account that is locked behind the app.
I started a support ticket but in order to respond to the ticket with the required info I have to log in, which I can’t log in. I was able to find a link to temporarily deactivate the authenticator so I could respond to the ticket and to ask for help in case I can’t log in again. I’ve always had good luck with Blizz and support issues but this is nuts!

So you are not seeing the option to click out of the basic Authenticator app?

I still have mine installed on my iPhone (and the Battle Net app as well) and at the moment I can use either to do a login.

You can click the X in the top left corner to close this screen.

It will send up a message after you click the X, but just click on “YES, I’M SURE”

It will then send another message, but just click on "I UNDERSTAND (DISMISS WARNING).

After those screens it should take you to the screen where a login request would show.

If you should see this message, you should still be able to click on ENTER CODE MANUALLY.

5 Likes

Yes I went through that but when I opened the new app it took me to a Battlenet login screen and of course it asked me to authenticate my login

edit: Ok I’m stupid. I reread your instructions and I got to the screens you showed. I’ll give this a try. Thank you!!

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Best of luck!

4 Likes