[A][US][Stormrage] <Shred Lobster> 8/8N 7/8H Thurs 9 - 11p est Sun 4 - 7p est

[A][US][Stormrage] Shred Lobster

Times: Thurs 9 - 11p est Sun 4 - 7p est

Progression: 8/8N 7/8H

Positions Needed: DPS

Shred Lobster was ceated in late SL by AoTC raiders with over 15 years of game experience. We are striving to create a positive, low drama environment to push keys, progression raid, and socialize!

We do not care about previous experience, so long as you come in willing to learn with a good attitude! Open to any and all!

When not raiding, we run M+ keys, do mog runs, and level alts. If we sound like a guild you’d be interested in joining, please contact one of the officers listed below!

Drezadere - Discord: Drezadere#6649

Boudiicaa - BNet: Callmehester#1997 / Discord: callmehester#0197

Malo - BNet: Dejaneiro#1166 / Discord: Jandek#3346

1 Like

Boosting this!

1 Like

Came here to boost

Boosting Post

Boost Inc!

Boosting the post

Booty boosting

1 Like

Boooooosting

Did someone say, boost?

Here to boost

Boosting Inc

Boosting!!

Boosting Time

Boosting Time!

Boost!.. there it is

Das Boost!

Bumper cars!

Hello I am just returning to the game and starting from level 1. Would you be interested in me joining? Also which dps classes are you looking for?

Hiya Payson! Starting from level 1 is fine. Once you get to max level, we can help get ya geared up for raiding.

As far as toons, we could always use another warlock if that’s your preferred class (only have one in our current raid group). We try and encourage folks to play what they have the most fun at. However, we could always use an Enhancement Shaman or WW Monk. Also, classes that could flex to heals/tank if needed is also a bonus.

However, I definitely encourage you to play what ya like and have the most fun at. :slight_smile:

Feel free and add/message me in Discord if you have any questions or would like to chat about the guild. Discord: Jandek#3346

Das Boost!