Hunter/DH LF Guild

Hiya Kaexa!

I’m an officer in the Guild Shred Lobster, and I think you might be a good fit with us! I’ll do a copy and paste thing of our recruiting post, so you can take a look and see if we might be a good fit for you and your friend.

We’re a newer/inclusive guild that put our guild members first, and realize this is a game we are playing to have fun! We’re closing in on AOTC, and would love to expand our ranks. Our raid days are Thursday and Sunday, so not sure if the Thursday is a deal breaker or not. The recruitment post will have more info for you, along with my contact info if you are interested.

We also like to run Mythic + dungeons, which we try and fill with guildies before resorting to the in game group finder.

At the end of the day, we’re here to have fun and enjoy the game together (and hopefully get some of that sweet lootz to drop. lol ). We strive to always keep that the focus, and it helps to create a drama free environment.

Anyway, thanks for your time and here’s that link to our recruitment post. My contact info is listed towards the bottom (I go by Malo in game). Have a good one!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausstormrage-shred-lobster-78n-68h-thurs-9-11p-est-sun-4-7p-est/1511145