Augment Evokers Are Replacing Healers!

Now that there’s Augmentation, we don’t need no more healers. Them augmenters are doing 30k DPS just like a healer so that makes people think they are healers and it’s killing the game. LIKE WOW

Like wow indeed

3 Likes

I guess it is Sunday on the east coast…

3 Likes

Do Aug Evokers heal or are people expected to self-heal?

Augmentation evokers are listed as a damage dealer and they don’t get access to any healer moves outside typical evoker ones…they buff allies and debuff foes while hurting people. To claim that they’re replacing healers or we don’t need healers because of them is foolish and the words of a troll. They can give a buff to make healers even better than normal but they themselves should not be a replacement for an actual healer

7 Likes

Do you want some attention?

Ok.

/pats head Who’s the most fluffiest and cutest little Blood Elf? Just a cute little snuggy buggy.

Ok, run along and play outside with your friend for a bit. /pats head again

6 Likes

Eh they have 2 spells with which to heal someone else. They’re not going to hit healing checks with that in an uncoordinated group.

I’m talking kick, stun, cc, personal, hp, hybrid healing all planned out and practiced.

Looks like someone is bad doing keys and is complaining about not being invited.

0/10 bait :mouse_trap:

4 Likes

They don’t heal (no more than a Devastation Evoker can at least) but they provide a pretty insane amount of defensives.

I could see a group with insane offhealing dropping a healer for an Augment Evoker, but the Augment Evoker wouldn’t be the person keeping everyone alive.

1 Like

Until you find they can’t heal so nothing was ruined. What’s your point? This is nonsense.

They are listed in spec as DPS. If you think they are healers the issue is your eyes not the aug evoker.

Their healing is very minimal, similar to a Devastation Evoker.

lol levling in DF normals and I have seen Augs queued as heals. Oddly enough we make it through the dungeon.

i agree evokers took my healing job!

I would guess you think they are healers to make such a statement? Because someone seeing me holding a crescent wrench and assuming I’m a professor of English literature makes about as much sense as the conclusion you’ve posted there.

What’s more likely is that clueless noobs will look at low damage meters for evokers and decline to invite them to future runs, all the while missing out that their own dps was increased by an insane 30-35%! Their loss–I have no sympathy for them. Augvokers will be a must-have addition to every group with a clue until Blizz nerfs them considerably.

Proof that their buff, when stacked, isn’t just OP, it’s horribly broken in favor of players (i.e., 2 DKs doing 3 million dps in a heroic raid lasting 20-30 sec per boss encounter).

Seems to me like you need school, my guy

NUH UH! U R ALL MISSIN THE POINT! If Augmantors is healing and dpsin and the dpsin is the same as a healer and the heal is the same as a augmantors then it makes its so the dps is the same so ppl will think is same. obviously!

OBVIOUSLY!

30K! PEOPLE. THIS IS NOT A RANDOM NUMBER! ITS REAL!

WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON

Um, you still need healers lol

Also… please look at how augment works…

1 Like

exaggerations

1 Like