Auctions gone this morning

Listed a bunch of osmenite ore last night, Did not receive any mail for sold auctions and they are not in the AH.

On my char Mojee on hyjal

Keep an eye on this thread for updates:

3 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

Oddly enough any trade goods or item enhancements the gold wont make it but if you sell battle pets you will receive it.

1 Like

From my sales that are in limbo, it looks like it’s stackables that are having issues. Things that don’t stack, like gear and pets, seem to go through fine. Complete stacks that didn’t sell seem to return OK as well.

3 Likes

yeah, this issue will probably kill all low end alchemists moving less than 200k in product early patch, simply because we can’t replenish our stacks fast enough without the return from sales.

Which will essentially minimize the competition for the AH goblins with loads to spare. They can just keep selling potions at high price; and then get all the gold in a week, once this is fixed.

Way to cement the AH goblins even more…

Hopefully, I’ll at least break even.

I sold some stuff and saw the mail saying such but got no gold. Any ETA on a fix for this? I’m not using the AH at all until it’s sorted.

The blue post above is the latest. With longer downtime scheduled, reckon they’ll probably implement a few bug fixes at that time (hopefully).

Blizzard doesn’t do ETAs as if things don’t go as planned, people get into a hissy fit. Right now, patience is all you can do.

1 Like

How will we track what we have lost? I Thought my mail from AH was getting oddly shorter and shorter. I know I have lost ALOT of items but when will they return?

When it’s fixed. There is no ETA yet. They’re working on it and have assured us that the data has not been lost.

1 Like

I just hope they do return it all because I have no way of tracking exactly what I have lost…