Auction or Sell greens?

Personally, I just vendor all gear, with only a few exceptions.

i.e. good weapons.

I really feel like after five months of no replies, all topics should auto lock.

1 Like

Yeah, I just realized it was a necro.

I hadn’t at first until someone mentioned the Scrapper from BFA and I did a double take and saw the date.

1 Like

I think 30 days is plenty of time without a response to be locked.

Thanks for the tip… your post popped up a few seconds after mine did and pointed out what I missed.

I’ll try to remember to check date stamp in the future.

btw… I agree with you.

I don’t respect resellers. I would like to offer someone who wants an item to mog at a fair price than sell to a player who only wants to take more away.

Who wants to pay 3000 gold for a hat that they need to finish a transmog?

But that also locks out those who might have wanted the item to mog.

Yep, 2 years of no replies and suddenly it come back is odd. They had to dig deep.

The fair price is what someone is willing to pay for it.

They can always go farm it themselves.

Vendor for the most part.

Even DE isn’t worth it since the floor of dust is super low. I mean, the floor of dust is always sort of low, but there are no high level enchanting recipes that actually use dust.

In SL, dust was at least inflated with the “enchanted x” reagent needed to craft the legendaries. Here, it is basically just trash (i.e. hovers just above vendor sale price).

The easy answer is to check your AH with the base name of the green since 99.9% of people are only going to buy them for the mog or because they think they’ll get more DE mats than buying the mats outright. If you see anything listed for more than the vendor price by a margin you would be happy with, try your luck selling once or twice.

Odds are good though vendoring is just the correct option and certainly is the fastest too.