Auction Items missing

A few days ago I posted 170 thin jelly and 4 or 5 rich jelly and 200 monelite ore. The auction items are gone and I’m really sure if they did sell the gold never made it to my character. I’d appreciate it if someone looked into it for me.

Have a good one.

It is a known issue that Blizzard is working on correcting.

3 Likes

I also have a great deal of missing items. Am I required to post each item missing here? I have recorded all my missing items and dates but am very concerned. One auction I actually saw that was sold and had 6 mins left and when I went to mail box it was gone…that was for over 19,000 gold.

That should all be taken care of behind the scenes, Valrosa - but exactly when, that I don’t know.

2 Likes

appreciate the response so much. You guys are wonderful

3 Likes

i am affraid off this bug i have been farming gold to pay mi month i have 7 days left to buy the token for extra play time and all the money i have made the past few days is “gone” in this bug . as i said i am afraid of the fix coming too late and me loosing the posibility of play wow

If the fix comes after your time expires, there is actually something you can do.

Provided it isn’t something you’ve done in the past, game masters are known to be lenient with granting an additional day or two of game time to get your affairs in order. Once the bug is confirmed as squashed and they let everyone know that sold auctions are comfortably in everyone’s mailboxes (the 30-day timer will start counting down from this point), reach out to them and ask to retrieve your gold so that you can buy a token.

But not before then, as they may not do it a second time in short order.

1 Like

then i will wait for the bug to be solved and keep farming i hope everything is ok since i am from venezuela and if i loose mi play time there is no way i can get it back since this whas a gift from a friend from out of the country