Auction house very slow

AH veeeery slow anyone else?

17 Likes

yeah, it happened to me to just right now

few days ago there was a post on wowhead saying something about having problems with the AH

it actually wasn’t working at all, seems like the release mess up something with the AH

i just tried to sell something and appears me like i am no selling anything,i hope my item wasn’t lost in the void

1 Like

I listed an item earlier tonight and it disappeared from my bag but didn’t appear on the AH. Opened a ticket and logged out. An hour later, the ticket hadn’t been touched but my item was listed on the AH. I guess it’s just THAT slow right now?

1 Like

I just tried another item and it took 3 mins to list but it made it.

1 Like

Same problem, is super slow.

1 Like

I think it’s very laggy since there’s just constantly tons of purchases of new mats.

If you watch any TWW mat the cheapest auctions fluctuate constantly like every second there’s stuff being added and sold.

I wish there were buy orders in this game. It’s very annoying to deal with region-wide commodities. You can buy more expensive ones to avoid what’s happening at the top, but right now that’s sometimes far more expensive.

1 Like

It was slow when I peaked at it earlier. Could be due to the increased activity. Does it get bogged down like that when a lot of auctions are going? No idea how that works.

1 Like

I think it’s getting even slower. It’s taking way too long to post.

3 Likes

Yes, it is almost unusable with the amount of things I post daily

2 Likes

I saw auctions expiring as I was posting, and it hurt my soul

1 Like

Yeah, I am posting items and they do not show up for over 10 minutes. Makes me nervous that they’re not gonna get there at some point.

1 Like

All the bot activity

20 mins later and my auctions still aren’t up there.

1 Like

Just listed 1000 cloth nothing is listed in my auctions and nothing is listed as sold but it’s gone from my inventory.

Yeah, it is worse than it was this morning.

New time sink perhaps?

It’s because of all the bots. They put up a single count of something for ~20% less and then instantly buy anything that gets put up for the same price when people are just trying to sell their stuff fast and not looking at how much they’re undercutting.

2 Likes

Just noticed out of 20 items I posted, 4 are actually listed. Where did the rest go?

This is probably caused by all the AH goblins trying to snipe low cost mats and relisting them as fast as they can.

I wouldn’t doubt if this leads to some kind of CD on transactions.

I had a hard time buying mats to level professions with.
Every time I licked something I got a message saying “this item no longer exists”, or something to that effect.

1 Like

What’s annoying me is that everytime I try to buy mats the lowest price option sells out while I’m typing how many I want, which causes the ENTIRE purchase to fail … Blizz I honestly don’t CARE that the price for one herb or whatever went up by a few silver or a gold, just give me the stack I requested!!

1 Like

bump, experiencing similar issues.
" 1. Auction House Window Lag: It takes around 5 seconds just to open the auction house window. Every search query also experiences a delay of at least 5 seconds. This makes it incredibly difficult to purchase items. I frequently receive the “This item is no longer available” message, which happens almost 99% of the time. It can take over 10 minutes of constant attempts just to purchase a single stack of 200 ores. For someone who engages in gold making, this lag makes playing the auction house almost impossible.
2. Auction Listings Not Updating: When I post items for sale, they often don’t appear on my auction list, preventing me from canceling or reposting auctions. This issue is severely hindering my ability to manage my auctions."

3 Likes