Auction House Updates

Quick gear does even worse. The people who aren’t hardcore grinding to get geared immediately will be at an ever bigger disadvantage at the start if you basically give sweaties full BiS day 1. A slower gearing process in the current PvP system will allow people to get the quicker PvE gear while not getting as far behind as fast on the PvP end. You just want to be handed BiS so you can get in front and farm people that probably have the same skill as you, but not the time.

Nah all you have to do is grind a starter PVP set for 250 hours. Totally fine and not totally broken system for starter blue entry level set!

Blizzard would never allow any injustice to ruin your experience!

You’re tone and toxic assumption leads me to believe you are using dubious tactics leading to ill gotten gains. I’ve never misclicked on a scam auction, but they are right in your face for pretty much any commodity listed.

1 Like

“Your”.

Notoriously difficult to determine via text.

You know what happens when we assume.

Nope. The only thing you’d ever think if you saw one of my auctions is “that seems fairly priced”.

Sure, sure.

That’s why you’re accusing me of being a scam artist.

I thought the same thing. that little gnome sounds like a scammer of some kind :rofl:

Why not just implement a posting limit. Say…100 posts per account. They can be 100, 20-stacked items or 100, 1-stacked items.

That way, if you want to post more, you gotta literally pay for the extra server resources.

People don’t typically get this triggered for no reason. Either you have some super secret AH strats that haven’t been discovered and are nullified by aggregating AH listings or you are scamming people in some way.

I’m not the one running around casting aspersions on other people’s characters.

Nope, they’re quite well known and perfectly legitimate.

People who live in grass houses shouldn’t stow thrones.

glass

How about them tactics?

Wrong joke.

1 Like

Warlocks don’t even have that spell. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hope guys realize that players are way more sophisticated and informed today than they were 15 years old. So #somechanges are definitely required. Especially ppl trying scam bait 1 netherweave cloth for 1 gold bid 700 g buyout repeatedly , intention is very clear.

Nothing changed, still lags :expressionless:

2 Likes

I agree that it’s still the player’s fault, but TSM defaults to posting multiple single stacks of one item, and an inexperienced or lazy user won’t change that setting.

1 Like

I, for one, enjoy the 10 pages of 1 stack sunfury signets or knothide scraps. The fine people who do that don’t make me rage at my computer in impotent fury.

I also enjoy having to be hyper vigilant that I don’t accidently pay 900g for a stack of netherweave to some fine upstanding gent.

Honestly, I don’t know why anyone feels there needs to be a change.

is it me or does addons for ah in TBC suck?

Auctionator’s pretty good. But yeah I don’t think there’s any super-tools like TSM.

Yes, but the default is five auctions of one item, not 200.

It’s you.

Auctionator, AuctionBuddy, and TSM, at least, are all pretty good.

Sadly, Auctioneer is not yet available.

TSM, while ugly as sin, works great in TBC. I’m a recent convert.